What's new

So ya know what sucks?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What suck real bad is running out of fuel (diesel) in an 18 Wheeler going uphill, because your dispatcher forgot to give you enough to fuel for the trip.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well, discovered a whole new type of suckage today...
It sucks when Damn Beavers are flooding your best mushroom spot...
:meh::punch::cry:

I never understood why people hated beavers and wanted to exterminate them.. I always thought, they're so cool and hard working... No, those little bastards are a destructive nuisance...

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well, discovered a whole new type of suckage today...
It sucks when Damn Beavers are flooding your best mushroom spot...
:meh::punch::cry:

I never understood why people hated beavers and wanted to exterminate them.. I always thought, they're so cool and hard working... No, those little bastards are a destructive nuisance...
HAHAHAHAHA! Fucking beavers!! I hate them with a passion!! Mushrooms should be popping any day now here in MN. Getting excited!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This pain in my side. Really hoping this isn't a kidney stone... :sorry:

Hopefully it's just the physical manistation of interacting with Chuck too much....
Kidney stones suckkkkkk. I’ve had a few and it’s no bueno.

This sucks. Why can’t I see everyone’s sigs on mobile site? Someone had all the discount codes in their sig.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This sucks. Why can’t I see everyone’s sigs on mobile site? Someone had all the discount codes in their sig.
Try turning your phone sideways / screen horizontal. That makes signatures visible on mobile browser for me.
Kidney stones suckkkkkk. I’ve had a few and it’s no bueno.
So I've heard... I was really hoping to never find out from personal experience...