What's new

Sons of Anarchy - Season Three

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's it, I'm done. I shut down the DVR and erased it 10 minutes into the 10/12 episode. The first season was great, the 2nd season not so much but I had hope. Now they've lost me.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Damn, I still love this show!

Best line of the night was Opie talking to his girlfriend.....

"If you didn't eat pussy for a living you'd have a better set of friends!"

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Last nights show was a bit boring. Kind of cool how they went with a complete Irish theme and changed up the intro song. The end makes me think jax is gonna give up the kid eventually and let that family holding able at the end have him.

Lol also the whole show I was saying "man I hope jax doesn't fuck his half sister!" Lol

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
im about 5 episodes into season 3..seen seasons 1 and 2 though. It does seem to have gotten a bit soft, but it still leaves me wanting to join a gang.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have yet to see an episode..people keep raving about it though.
Don't read this thread then. It will spoil a lot of stuff.

I liked last night's episode. The intro music was cool. I seriously wonder if Jax will hook up with his half sister :popeyes: Someone better tell them that they are related.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
The whole show I was saying "man I hope jax does fuck his half sister!"
X2!!

I am with most here....I used to just love this show, but this season is just filled with fluff and soap opera style crap. And I said this before, but doesn't a lot of the acting seem forced, where before it was believable?

Bummer!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lalalalalalalalala
I watched the Lakers win last night. I hope I recorded it.
I know i "recorded:angel:" it...
I can´t wait to see it.
Yes, the new season seems a bit stretched at times.

But since i just finished watching LOST, things can only get better.:argh: Christ, the ending sucked big time.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Started off with such promise and steamrolled forward with a full head of steam until they get off topic and introduce ridiculous scenarios that even their core supporters won't even believe anymore. This show is reminding me a whole lot of the Democratic Party.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started off with such promise and steamrolled forward with a full head of steam until they get off topic and introduce ridiculous scenarios that even their core supporters won't even believe anymore. This show is reminding me a whole lot of the Democratic Party.
The pretext for getting them to Ireland are a bit far fetched, true...

Still like the series, i especially like the emotional side the characters have...