What's new

South Florida herf and rib tasting - August 27th

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
My buddies and I are always down for more drinking and toking. What time u thinking? Bear in mind in driving very early in the morn because I live in Orlando.
I live about an hour away... we'll go by your time.
You tell me what time you would like to meet up.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me check with my buddy and see if he can keep an eye on my brother. I'll leave the night before then its whenever. My brother just got out of the hospital today so I'm keeping an eye on him he can't move real well at the moment but ill keep u posted.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let me check with my buddy and see if he can keep an eye on my brother. I'll leave the night before then its whenever. My brother just got out of the hospital today so I'm keeping an eye on him he can't move real well at the moment but ill keep u posted.
Take care of that brother of yours, that's the important thing.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So this is kinda a big occasion. I officially end my active service in the Marine Corps on the 29th. So I have several CCs ready to share and a BHK 52/54 on stand by for the big day. I hope u guys come prepared to trade.
I offer meat and beer. :glassesgr

don't worry, I'm sure gifts all around will be flowing, we have a generous bunch.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
You got a place to stay if you want... as long as you stay out of the humi:rolling:dors....
I Might take you up on this. I think driving home after might not be a safe option. I however can not promise not to fill my 3rd row seating with contents from your humi.:hysterica

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ok, I was picking up some food and stopped by...and spoke with Claude the manager...

he will book a few tables and umbrelas for us starting at 5:30pm Saturday the 27th...

told him 15-20 guys(and maybe girls)

there is some nice "talent" at the place...

reservation under the name Jeremy

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sweet. I got some special things planned for u riblet.* Mwahahah evil grin*
I've been gifted enough wonderful cigars to last me a long time. I put this herf together to give back to my friends and fellow botl and sotl's. I really don't need anything special for myself. Just showing up will be gift enough for me.

thanks for your service.