What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Rangers in 5
Damn Eddy.... You're flyin' a little high there aren't ya buddy. Rangers in 5... Lol Good luck! I have the Kings in 5 but really think it could go to game 7 if the Rangers show up big.
Blind loyalty and crazy wishes lol. I know its likely going to game 7 or if it is less than I worry

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't think it's "crazy" Eddy. Quick has not been as good as their last Stanley Cup run. They have had to go 7 every series because he is giving up some goals. If Lundqvist shows up big they have a shot. But I think Quick will be good enough for the Kings to win.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Most definitely. We're adults here, and it's not your fault you're a poopoo-head (learned that from my 4yo) so :p

Now that's funny chit!

I am a huge Blackhawks fan, but also a huge hockey fan. I will be watching the Cup.

Key to this series is Lundqvist, IMHO. The series goes as he goes.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Most definitely. We're adults here, and it's not your fault you're a poopoo-head (learned that from my 4yo) so :p

Now that's funny chit!

I am a huge Blackhawks fan, but also a huge hockey fan. I will be watching the Cup.

Key to this series is Lundqvist, IMHO. The series goes as he goes.
I'm glad you saw the tongue in cheek humor.

As for being a Blackhawks fan, I won't hold that against you...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I consider myself a big hockey fan. And this is a very compelling finals. I'm still undecided as whether or not i'll be watching. Wounds are too fresh. I'm a bitter loser. But if im honest with myself, even if i try to sit out, i'll be back by game 2.

Kings in 6 for me as well. But it'd be perfect it was Kings in 7. Has any team ever played 28 playoff games?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I consider myself a big hockey fan. And this is a very compelling finals. I'm still undecided as whether or not i'll be watching. Wounds are too fresh. I'm a bitter loser. But if im honest with myself, even if i try to sit out, i'll be back by game 2.

Kings in 6 for me as well. But it'd be perfect it was Kings in 7. Has any team ever played 28 playoff games?
The way I feel now, the only way it'd be "perfect" would be Rangers in 4. :hammersma:rolling:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I don't think it's "crazy" Eddy. Quick has not been as good as their last Stanley Cup run. They have had to go 7 every series because he is giving up some goals. If Lundqvist shows up big they have a shot. But I think Quick will be good enough for the Kings to win.

Package will fly tomorrow bro... Had to reach deep in the humi for the primo stuff....what a shame ....it took me forever to collect those Gurkah's
.......oH well...Ya win some, Ya lose some! Hope you Enjoy
...........and as always "GO FLYERS!"

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Package will fly tomorrow bro... Had to reach deep in the humi for the primo stuff....what a shame ....it took me forever to collect those Gurkah's
Might be a consolation prize coming your way soon. gotta pick just the right thing thou.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Might be a consolation prize coming your way soon. gotta pick just the right thing thou.
No prize for losers Sir. You take yours on the chin like a Man! Besides I'm homeless and have no mailing address, all I have is this computer and a stolen wifi connection.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

No prize for losers Sir. You take yours on the chin like a Man! Besides I'm homeless and have no mailing address, all I have is this computer and a stolen wifi connection.
It took me the grand sum of 1 PM to find your mailing address. And don't worry I don't think you will like your consolation prize.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

It took me the grand sum of 1 PM to find your mailing address. And don't worry I don't think you will like your consolation prize.
If its a place to live, I will be much obliged