What's new

Star Wars the Old Republic MMO

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hope the world never gets so PC that we need to stop the lawyer jokes. :)
Agreed.

I am a big fan of BioWare games
Agreed.

First they are headquartered and founded here and secondly both owners are cigar smokers.
Funny you should mention that, as I'm in Austin, and spend about half of my week sharing a parking lot with their studio here. Some truly strange looking people coming in and out of that building. :wtf:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Yeah I guess Ray and Greg aren't the owners anymore just the founders and I think Ray may still be CEO. Since they were bought out by EA I think Ray said they also have a studio in Denver? Really has increased his travel though.
Posted via Mobile Device

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I haven't played a Star Wars game since Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

...or would that be SWJKDF2? I dunno all the lingo either apparently

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
truly amazing how this hobby can bring so many people together; time to light up a cigar!

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I got two beta invites for the two different accounts I have set up. So... I kinda have an extra, and I don't mind passing along my secondary login info to someone else that wants to give it a try.

They only allow server access from 5pm Friday to 11:59pm Sunday, and it's probably gonna be crowded, so bear that in mind. That said, if you're gonna speak up, be sure you're actually gonna be around to play it...

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I got two beta invites for the two different accounts I have set up. So... I kinda have an extra, and I don't mind passing along my secondary login info to someone else that wants to give it a try.

They only allow server access from 5pm Friday to 11:59pm Sunday, and it's probably gonna be crowded, so bear that in mind. That said, if you're gonna speak up, be sure you're actually gonna be around to play it...
Interested party found.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Got my account confirmed for the test weekend this morning :applause:

Harg I may have to hit ya up for an invite since your guys are going Sith.

Cheers :ccool:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm still trying to find a cheap copy of Windows 7 to use on my Mac, gonna have to get that sorted before buying the game.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got the beta invite today but my gaming rig blew up months ago. All I've got is my work laptop and an iPad. Probably won't be able to play.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Enjoyed my time on beta though there are quite a few bugs and glitches to hammer out before launch. Not sure which class to work on first since they were all so fun...