What's new

Started Humidor Project

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is really looking nice. Could you send me the information about your cooling unit your putting into the humidor. I have a cabinet humidor and was wanting to install a cooling unit but just don't know much about them. Thanks

Kenny

Learning The Ropes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Casa Fuente.. I have a friend going to Vegas on the 26th. He lives just an hour north of there and has to train some guys for a upcoming fight. MMA

jrohrer you already know whats up when I get them. Some are heading your way of both.

Kenny

Learning The Ropes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WOW, it has been a good while since I posted anything on this. Well..... Im not finished yet but have made some more progress. Here is a pick of the thermoelectric coolers and the humidifier Im putting in this week. Possable today. Also, these show the holes I cut for the coolers and the box for the humidifier.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WOW, it has been a good while since I posted anything on this. Well..... Im not finished yet but have made some more progress. Here is a pick of the thermoelectric coolers and the humidifier Im putting in this week. Possable today. Also, these show the holes I cut for the coolers and the box for the humidifier.
Kenny

Do you have a link for the thermoelectric coolers? I'm curious on pricing and specs.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice cabinet...I converted an old oak pantry to a humidor a couple of months ago. It didn't have shelves so I bought 1" thick spanish cedar from the local lumber co here in MA. That beautiful cedar smell permeates my basement! I bought a piece that they were able to plane and cut up into six 18" x 10" shelves and it cost me a $100. I haven't lined the wall with cedar yet but I might in the future. How's the seal on your door? I can maintain humidy around 60-63 but I think I need to seal it better.