What's new

Started My Sleeve. added some color

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is some seriously impressive work. This might be the best Drew Estate related tattoo I've seen to date, and I've seen a bunch of them! How much did the sleeve run, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to hit you with some goodies to thank you for your dedication to our brand, if you'd PM me your address.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
That is some seriously impressive work. This might be the best Drew Estate related tattoo I've seen to date, and I've seen a bunch of them! How much did the sleeve run, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to hit you with some goodies to thank you for your dedication to our brand, if you'd PM me your address.

As far as cost just for the work on the liga lion sat was $375, total I am around $1,200 - $1,500 and some where around 12-15 hrs of work.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude that is awesome. As for what other people think its you who has to wear it not them. I get people ask me all the time why would you get that done or why get it there? My usual retort is 'hang on when did you start paying for it' or 'how long have you owned my skin'. My tattoos are fairly visible though and I get it a lot (hands, knuckles, arms and legs but not full coverage though I'm working on it). Best one I had when a pair of idiots at a friend's party came up to me and one asked me why I had a set of dusters tattooed on my hand, I showed him what for and it took 2 of his mates to carry him out.