What's new

Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I put hot sauce on just about everything... eat red onions and most hot peppers raw( like eating apples). Tried octopus once not bad. But never really had a chance to try something crazy. Oh and I love fried crickets and mealworms! Lol

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beef brains and eggs scrambled together with skillet taters on a tortilla. Pickled beef tongue sammiches. Beef sweet breads BBQ'ed in a tortilla. Fried squirrel and rabbit. I have had chopolinas (grasshoppers) at a mexican restaurant, but didn't care much for them.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Beef brains and eggs scrambled together with skillet taters on a tortilla. Pickled beef tongue sammiches. Beef sweet breads BBQ'ed in a tortilla. Fried squirrel and rabbit. I have had chopolinas (grasshoppers) at a mexican restaurant, but didn't care much for them.
Damn it, you're making me hungry. Love me some sweet breads!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My dad cooked a groundhog he killed in our cousins garden. It was great. Most people freak about that but it's actually a very clean herbivore that will eat your garden if it gets to it first.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Cottage Cheese w/ Diced Tomatoes and enough black pepper to turn it a dark gray color. I didn't think it was that weird until my wife almost lost her cookies after seeing what I was eating.

Reactions: KLF