What's new

stronger/fuller the better! recommendations?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Honestly, I think people use the term interchangeably.
Mostly, in my experience, "Body" as in "Full-Body" means flavor and "Strength" is nicotine content.
"Pepper" is I guess more in the "Body" area but, to me, it's a separate thing all together. Just like you can have spicy food with no flavor, I think you can have a pepper bomb with not a lot of flavor. For example, the Tat Cojonu I had last night had a lot of pepper, but the P1964s I've had have more flavor.
So you and I are on the same page with this stuff.

My understanding has always been: "body" = depth and richness of flavour; "strength" = nicotine content.

I loooooove flavour. I love cigars that run the gamut from mild to medium to full body.

But I can't take much nicotine. I'm not a smoker, never have been. If I smoke something like an LFD chisel, I will probably puke!

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So you and I are on the same page with this stuff.

My understanding has always been: "body" = depth and richness of flavour; "strength" = nicotine content.

I loooooove flavour. I love cigars that run the gamut from mild to medium to full body.

But I can't take much nicotine. I'm not a smoker, never have been. If I smoke something like an LFD chisel, I will probably puke!
I think your confusing body with flavor now. Body is a reference to mouthfeel. Like how thick the smoke feels or its texture. Terms like silky, tannic, or oily for example. Flavor and strength are their own separate things apart from body.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@LFOD Try the La Palina black label petite lancero. Very nice flavors and nice nic hit, also lancero February bro!
yeah i like those!

Do you retro these spice bombs? If so, can you still taste food? Anyways, aging room m356 is insane with pepper/spice.
yes, i retrohale probably almost half of the draws I take.

Looking at the thread title I thought this was an advertisement for erection pills. :(
:LOL:

I wonder if he ever got to try the old 601 Green. Those babies were strong leather and pepper bombs all the way. I miss the old blend.
No, I think I had my first 601 green off the monster a year or so ago?

Just to clarify are we talking "strong" as in, high in nicotine content? Or "strong" as in a flavour bomb?
YES

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yea you more than likely got the new Green labels then. It used to be a Pepin blend but the company split up around 2012 IIRC. When it was reintroduced they said the blend hadn't changed but the profile doesn't seem the same.