What's new

Sunday Gun Action

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Brian and I went to my leased land and popped off a few rounds in various weapons.

Starting from the left:

1. David's JC Higgins .22 Revolver from his grandfather
2. David's Glock 23....40 Caliber
3. David's AK-47...7.62 x 39
4. Brian's Remington 870 Express...12 Guage
5. Brian's AK-47...7.62 x 39
6. Brian's Glock 19...9 mm

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
David's AK target. The hostage bit the dust since I was making some sight adjustments and needed another "face" to shoot at.

Brian did tell me to mention that I was stationed against a tree. I think he is just pissed that his target isn't as good. :grin:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice! I'm jealous, I haven't been shooting in two months now. I really need to get to the indoor range this week.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It was a great day for shooting. Yep, the slugs make nice holes but damn they kick like a mule. Actually, the 3" Magnum 0000 Buck kicked worse. That's what made all the other holes in the slug target.
David forgot to tell you about Bump firing the AK's. Freakin' awesome!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
windowrx said:
It was a great day for shooting. Yep, the slugs make nice holes but damn they kick like a mule. Actually, the 3" Magnum 0000 Buck kicked worse. That's what made all the other holes in the slug target.
David forgot to tell you about Bump firing the AK's. Freakin' awesome!
Ah, bump firing!

You hold the AK at your hip, stick your finger through the trigger guard and plant the tip of your finger against your hip, and pull the gun forward by the forearm. The gun fires from the forward pressure, then recoils back, and if you keep the forward pressure on, it will fire again...and again...and again.

When mastered, a bystander would swear you were firing a full auto. Brian and I successfully pulled off 8-10 round bursts in about 2 seconds.