What's new

Super plans?

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Making the AFFCG twice in three years not really all that empty.

Gotta give the Giants a ton of credit here though, they absolutely needed this run to make up for the past 3 years of choking harder than the Mets.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Gotta give the Giants a ton of credit here though, they absolutely needed this run to make up for the past 3 years of choking harder than the Mets.
I guess you like blue balls.....typical Jets fan.

:)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I'll take our 3 Lombardi trophies and 5 NFC championships in the last 25 years to the Jets 0 trophies since '69.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'll take our 3 Lombardi trophies and 5 NFC championships in the last 25 years to the Jets 0 trophies since '69.
Let's get back on topic here and not let an angry Jets fan blow it for us Superbowl teams fans. I'm hoping to get some ghost pepper flakes to add to my hot hot hot sauce for my wings. That will go good with the Asian sauce and Franks with garlic sauce Ill be making.

Last edited:

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let's get back on topic here and not let an angry Jets fan blow it for us Superbowl teams fans. I'm hoping to get some ghost pepper flakes to add to my hot hot hot sauce for my wings. That will go good with the Asian sauce and Franks with garlic sauce Ill be making.

Sounds good, but fry some, grill some, and I winder how smoked wings would be. Have you sourced the ghost chilis?

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It looks like we are having the other two crews we are working with, over for the game. They don't really want to be stuck in the hotel, so we are picking up a bigger TV for the RV, and having them out. I'll have a grill going, one of them is bringing a grill. I will probably grill a pizza or two, and grill some wings. The rest we will figure out as we go along.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sounds good, but fry some, grill some, and I winder how smoked wings would be. Have you sourced the ghost chilis?
Ebay. I'll see how they are. I plan on growing my own this year, then dehhydrating some of the batch. I'll send some down your way ribby.

Smoked wings w sauce?! Sounds awesome, wish I had the time this year.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Meeting up with about 100 friends from my graduating class & 2 kegs. First super bowl that almost all of my friends are finally 21, time to go hard.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You can get dried ones at some grocery stores. I've been tempted to pick them up but at the same time I'm intimidated.
I've never seen ghost chilis in a grocery store. I'd have to I into nyc and find them in specialty shops in there I imagine.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
think it'll just be me and the dog at home. so, i'm thinking it might be an opportune time to try my dfh 120 along with a liga A