What's new

SW Missouri herf 2

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Guys, let me tell ya, Eran is a great host and he went WAY above and beyond hosting this herf. The food way amazing. I screwed up and put some sauce (boiling lava) on my tacos. Yes, I am a dumb ass.
We all had lots of great conversation and solved many world problems during this summit.
Lots of jokes were told (Robert is the joke king), cigars sacraficed and shared and friendships grown.
I met Eran a few years ago here on BOTL and we have herfed several times. Great guy!

I met Jamie (multi useless) at last years herf and he an awesome dude. It was great seeing and visiting with him again.
I finally got to meet Zippogeek (Jason), Redneck Toy (Robert) and GoBison (Steve) and I am proud to call them friends. It's funny how we all had much more in common than just cigars. Steve reminded me so much of my younger brother who passed away 5 years ago. It was a pleasure meeting you Steve. I hope we meet up again next year.
Robert is a down to earth funny guy. I could spend hours visiting with him and would enjoy every minute.
Jason and I share a special bond in that we don't drink one day at a time. We had a great time sharing some of our life experiences and how our life's have changed for the better by staying sober and living life One Day at a Time. I love this guy! Jason, thank you for making the long trip from Buffalo. Let's keep in touch!
Coincrazed (John) I met here on BOTL about a year ago and we met at Eran's several months ago to herf. He lives here locally after transplanting from SoCal. He is a good young man and we have gotten together to herf and do some target shooting. It was good to see John make the herf and hang with us older dudes.
I had a great time guys. Eran, thanks again for all you do. And your wife is an amazing lady to tolerate us. You definately married up.