What's new

SW Missouri herf 2

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It looks like life has ensured I dont get to partake in the shennanigans.:arghh::banghead:

I wont go into all the details, but believe me when I say I fought to get to come. This isnt a battle Ima win.

Drink one for me boys. Ill plan better next time.
Penny, I am really sorry to hear your not gonna make it. I was looking forward to a cigar and a visit with ya.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Penny, I am really sorry to hear your not gonna make it. I was looking forward to a cigar and a visit with ya.
Likewise man. I told Eran if I found an excuse to be down south i would give him a holler. I sometimes go to the lake just to mow in the fall then have an entire day to kill, so Ill keep both of you in the loop later this month.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It looks like life has ensured I dont get to partake in the shennanigans.:arghh::banghead:

I wont go into all the details, but believe me when I say I fought to get to come. This isnt a battle Ima win.

Drink one for me boys. Ill plan better next time.
That sucks, man! Was looking forward to meeting you in person

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey now.... handshakes only - NO HUGS.... you better have ALL your clothes on as well :LOL::ROFLMAO::D
*Bold text for ALL attendees!:LOL:
As previously discussed, alcohol intake dictates my "loving" behavior. Three bottles of whiskey already present, along with the bottle I'm bringing equals your chances aren't good..
Lmao.
Dont worry, hugs will be totally asexual, as you are most definitely not my type. Happily married 24 years now.
Shirts are up in the air however, as Missou is hot and humid this time of year.
"May the odds be forever in your favor"

Last edited: