What's new

SW Missouri herf 2

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah idk if they made a tent that holds a grizzly and a sasquatch at the same time.

What's the closest hotels and does uber work in your area?
Yeah, i think there is one uber driver around. Not sure how dependable it is. And the hotels are across town. You may look at airbnb if you want. @NOGILLS2 was looking into one for his wife and himself that were pretty inexpensive and close. I just found out my son will not be here that weekend so a couch will be free and i think @multi-useless could bring an air mattress, if you two are worried about being able to drive.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah, i think there is one uber driver around. Not sure how dependable it is. And the hotels are across town. You may look at airbnb if you want. @NOGILLS2 was looking into one for his wife and himself that were pretty inexpensive and close. I just found out my son will not be here that weekend so a couch will be free and i think @multi-useless could bring an air mattress, if you two are worried about being able to drive.
Indeed I can (y)

Start making preparations for swMO herf 3. Coming at ya Sept of 2019!
Yeah, its a thing!
I love the way you used the word "preparations" there. It could mean so many things :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well not sure if we are going to make it. Have been busy acquiring this jewel. Still have many steps to complete transaction, next is a survey.View attachment 119276
That's a hell of a boat Captain! If you get it in time, pull it up to @EO80 house, we can park it in his backyard and have the herf in it. Stuff memories are made of. And Sept. 19th is "International Talk Like a Pirate" day. We could celebrate a few days early.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Of the guys staying the night, does anyone have an electric griddle they can bring for sunday breakfast? Figure it will make things easier.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Since there are gonna be so many people at the herf, i am going to say that it will be a bomb free zone. Please no hand to hand. I know some of you are crazy and will anyway, so lets try to keep it to a single person if you want to. Otherwise thats a lot of ordinance to throw around.
Shareable smokes may be a good substitute for bombs.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Since there are gonna be so many people at the herf, i am going to say that it will be a bomb free zone. Please no hand to hand. I know some of you are crazy and will anyway, so lets try to keep it to a single person if you want to. Otherwise thats a lot of ordinance to throw around.
Shareable smokes may be a good substitute for bombs.
:hilarious: :hilarious:

Have you ever BEEN to a herf?! :LOL:
Brother, there are so many potential loopholes in the regulation above, it makes my head spin. So let me be the first to say, “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!” (y) :cigar:

Jason