What's new

Tat Drac thread... unofficial!!!

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I know I probably wont be able to find any locally so if anyone wants to help a brother out with a box or split or both let me know.
Exactly my thoughts :thinkidea

I am up for a box split if anybody is interested.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If anyone is in need of an extra kidney, I am willing to part with one of mine. Need to raise some money for the new Drac and Boris (and new blacks!), and I'm running out of time!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Boris is bundled?? I thought it came in the white box similar to the Verocu & Black tubos.

Will the unlucky 13 also be receiving the Boris?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I got into the Tat craze a few months after the Frank release. This year I am hoping to get a box of Dracs and will probably skip the Boris for the Tat Black Tubos.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hoping 2-3 boxes :).
If anything like most retailers last year, ye will be able to get at most 2.

Well I know I probably wont be able to find any locally so if anyone wants to help a brother out with a box or split or both let me know.
Remember, Pete only sends to retailers that will ship them out as well.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I'm buying hopefully a couple of boxes each. This is not for me though. Im buying 1 for me and whatever else I get is going to the board. Having said my little peace. I would say this should go for everyone else as well. Its just not right hoarding more then 1 box when you know not everyone wil be able to get these. Hope I'm not in the minority here.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I'm buying hopefully a couple of boxes each. This is not for me though. Im buying 1 for me and whatever else I get is going to the board. Having said my little peace. I would say this should go for everyone else as well. Its just not right hoarding more then 1 box when you know not everyone wil be able to get these. Hope I'm not in the minority here.
I will be trying my best to get 1 for myself and 1 to break up as a box split for the people just looking for a couple each.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well said. :clap:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i just hope there are enought to go around. especially since we are the ONLY cigar board out there that is interested in them!!!:sarcastic

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
There is going to be twice as many Dracs as there were Franks...
And still not nearly enough. Because non foroumn smokers didnt have a clue about the Frank last year, like alot of guys at my b&m who are regulars. ALot of them got to try the Frank and are constantly asking Foroumn guys. "When are they coming?' So that will account for alot of the sales right there.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Boris is bundled?? I thought it came in the white box similar to the Verocu & Black tubos.

Will the unlucky 13 also be receiving the Boris?

This is what I thought too ... and I saw a picture of that white box on Pete's Facebook page. Is he using that box for something else, now?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If anything like most retailers last year, ye will be able to get at most 2.

Remember, Pete only sends to retailers that will ship them out as well.
2 would be fine. 3 would be best. I got 2 of the Franks last year from Sabor, they would have sold me 3 but I didnt think 3 would be needed(boy was I wrong).

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This is what I thought too ... and I saw a picture of that white box on Pete's Facebook page. Is he using that box for something else, now?

I just checked and looks like he is using that as the box. Box of 10 for around $11 a piece I think it said. "The Frank out of Costume". Oddly, he doesn't use the moniker "Boris" in his post. So not bundled.

Who will have them?