What's new

Tat Drac thread... unofficial!!!

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Please please please let me find them ! I've been a good boy. I got my B&M on it as well. He is a Tat dealer and is in on the lottery. my fingers are crossed. he barely carried tats till i started bothering him for them. his clientel doesn't really request such a thing he said. then he met me and I drive him nuts with my requests.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I read that every Tat dealer will get a couple of boxes with the Unlucky 13 getting the most

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I read that every Tat dealer will get a couple of boxes with the Unlucky 13 getting the most
my guy gauranteed if he gets any they are mine. he didnt even know about them till i asked about them. like i said his clientel are old guys mostly that don't keep up with the trends. he has a great shop to and orders me anything I want. fairly reasonable as well.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
my guy gauranteed if he gets any they are mine. he didnt even know about them till i asked about them. like i said his clientel are old guys mostly that don't keep up with the trends. he has a great shop to and orders me anything I want. fairly reasonable as well.
Well keep the boards in mind, a lot of us will be looking!

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey is anyone going to go to cigar signals in Port Peff in NY when he comes out here. Maybe we will get to try some!
I will be here since I am hosting the event. :grin:
Sunday 11/01/09 12-5pm
smokesignals.biz

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
I'm buying hopefully a couple of boxes each. This is not for me though. Im buying 1 for me and whatever else I get is going to the board. Having said my little peace. I would say this should go for everyone else as well. Its just not right hoarding more then 1 box when you know not everyone wil be able to get these. Hope I'm not in the minority here.
Exactly the same boat here. Anything I can get over the box and bundle that I'm interested in will be split up for the board. I'm just hoping that everything goes well and that everyone can get what they want. It should be fun.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm buying hopefully a couple of boxes each. This is not for me though. Im buying 1 for me and whatever else I get is going to the board. Having said my little peace. I would say this should go for everyone else as well. Its just not right hoarding more then 1 box when you know not everyone wil be able to get these. Hope I'm not in the minority here.
Well said, but I still won't be surprised to see a box or two of Dracs on a certain auction website.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
2 boxes of each and id be happy, id even be willing to forgo the blacks to enusre me the reds, dracs and borises'!!!!!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hey is anyone going to go to cigar signals in Port Peff in NY when he comes out here. Maybe we will get to try some!
I'll be popping in, not sure how long I can stay though, I'm not a member of the lounge.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Its the Frank Undressed(unbanded) and shorter but Pete choose to not use the Con Broadleaf that Im in love with. So not sure how its going to taste.
I'd be in on a split if you're at all interested Justin. Of both that is.:computer:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
OK I have missed something, what is the Boris?
Its the Frank Undressed(unbanded) and shorter but Pete choose to not use the Con Broadleaf that Im in love with. So not sure how its going to taste.
So did Pete decide he was definitley going to call it "the Boris"?

I recall he posted that he needed to check with a friend about using the name Boris -
I'm guessing the friend he was referring to is Jeff Borysiewicz, owner of Corona Cigar Company, who sells a non-sanctioned (by Davidoff) Avo 22 blend line of cigars as "Boris 11" at his stores.