What's new

Tat Drac thread... unofficial!!!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
So did Pete decide he was definitley going to call it "the Boris"?

I recall he posted that he needed to check with a friend about using the name Boris -
I'm guessing the friend he was referring to is Jeff Borysiewicz, owner of Corona Cigar Company, who sells a non-sanctioned (by Davidoff) Avo 22 blend line of cigars as "Boris 11" at his stores.
See, the thing is. Pete is a very respectable bro. He does not tread on friends or competitors (except for you Drac-Hehehe). He's very "stand up", which is what makes all the others envious. I beleive that, along with the spectacular blending that he and Pepin strive for, is what has made Tatuaje what it is today. Numero Uno (in my book). But who am I but a whore.:stretchgr

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
This was posted on Pete's FB... It seems like he is gonna do sometype of WIlly Wonka, Golden Ticket... Hope to find one of these in my box!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That is one creepy looking vampire on the ticket - I've seen it or something similar before but can't place it. Perhaps a Steven King movie?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
That is one creepy looking vampire on the ticket - I've seen it or something similar before but can't place it. Perhaps a Steven King movie?
Nosferatu, 1922 silent film adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula. Great film considering the shortcomings of the film industry back then.

[ame="http://www.veoh.com/videos/e9150"]Nosferatu- Preview with link to full movie[/ame]

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. Thanks for the info Scott. How sweet would it have been if the Nosotros was released the same day!
I ordered a load of the too Strife, just not sure when they will land.

Hendy, ironic that my nickname has been Drac for years now and that Pete thinks I am sexy, hell the pic on that that ticket even resembles me :sarcastic except I am covered in tattoos. Yeah the years have been rough on me :nodlaugh:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I ordered a load of the too Strife, just not sure when they will land.

Hendy, ironic that my nickname has been Drac for years now and that Pete thinks I am sexy, hell the pic on that that ticket even resembles me :sarcastic except I am covered in tattoos. Yeah the years have been rough on me :nodlaugh:
Your not alone my friend. We may feel good on the inside, but we look like a train wreck on the outside.

Pete thinking your sexy, cracks me up. You know I am gonna have to run with that statement when I see him.:smokingbo

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your not alone my friend. We may feel good on the inside, but we look like a train wreck on the outside.

Pete thinking your sexy, cracks me up. You know I am gonna have to run with that statement when I see him.:smokingbo
Oh he will not admit to it too much Machismo. LOL

But how could he not love an overgrown tattooed freak with a shaved head that smokes several Gran Cojonu's a day.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh he will not admit to it too much Machismo. LOL

But how could he not love an overgrown tattooed freak with a shaved head that smokes several Gran Cojonu's a day.
I know, but at least it gives me some ammo.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but at least it gives me some ammo.
Oh you should have seen him light up last year when Dion and him were here, oh no wait that was because one of my employees cracked open a bottle of Zacapa Rum with him.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh you should have seen him light up last year when Dion and him were here, oh no wait that was because one of my employees cracked open a bottle of Zacapa Rum with him.
Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll, good. I have a couple bottles of HC that I am gonna roll out when he shows up in my neck o the woods.

This should conclude our "threadjack". Maybe.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll, good. I have a couple bottles of HC that I am gonna roll out when he shows up in my neck o the woods.

This should conclude our "threadjack". Maybe.
Indeed now back to talking about smoking a Drac other than me.:king:

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
In on the watch. Mission Pipe in San Jose is one of my local B&Ms.
I will be there to see what I can grab. Hopefully they dont pull the same crap they pull with their Opus shipments where they sell large numbers to special customers and everyone else can only buy a few singles.

Was planning on buying the box of RA Asia regionals, this complicates that

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I guess this goes with the theme of this thread, heres my plate for the last four years.