What's new

Tat Drac Track

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I think we need to remember these shops that at least are taking names for a list type deal (give them more future business)...I for one am of the opinion that if people wanted them bad enough to be there the second the list was posted and started calling instantly that they should have the best shot...like concert tickets, opening day, whatever (You want them bad enough then your there)......not exactly easy to do calling around when you are at work (like myself). I think it sucks that shops are splitting them up into 2fers to help get rid of their other stock. Just my opinion. I want to see the die-hard Tat freaks like the bros on this forum getting in on these.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I got on the fb list on Bethesda Tobacco - I counted that I was 17th. No contact -Strike one

I called Corona Cigar Company, got on the list. No idea where I am on the list. Need to follow up...

I called someone on the secondary list who should be marked with an "*"... strong possibility...fingers crossed!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Now I am not so worried about the samplers as I have heard of some good ones that include both a frank and a black. Some stores are trying to make it good for everyone as they know they don't have enough.

Posted via Mobile Device

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I just called Outlaw to see where I was on the "list", and the gentleman said the owner has taken said list to a location unknown at the moment...He said they don't know how they are going to distribute the cigars as of yet, but that he will try and update here when he knows...

~brooks
That's the only place I have a shot at ... if they turn it into a loto or some such crap, I'm gonna be upset.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I now have a guarantee on one box of Dracs and one box of Boris (or as much of a guarantee that you can have with these things)...

Also have a VERY strong promise about two more boxes of Dracs and Two more boxes of Boris...Obviously, I don't need that many, so will be selling some here...

NO PMs Please, I don't know for sure that I have them, until I have them in my hands :)

But they ARE possible to get...

~brooks

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm still crossing my fingers at this point. I'm on a few pre-order lists, and I'm going to try to snag a box when they are first released online. Hopefully I can come out on top w/ this release, couldn't get to try a Frank :(

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Just got this email from Tampa Humidor

$110-$115 for 2 cigars:angerFU:

Edit: I guess they mean Tat samplers that will include the 2 cigars, but still... buy a bunch of stuff just to get the 2 cigars you want
That is bs in my opinion...no boxes released and all tickets if any are claimed by shop...total bs. yes I would some of each...but if I wanted singles I would hit up some bros for box splits...don't need my shop to do that for me. This whole thing is just spoiling the fun for me. Nothing more would I like to take my son trick or treating while smoking a drac and have been saving and planning this out since word came out...wish some of these retailers understood that. Just my .02.

Also...the facebook reservation list for the MD shop was hoopla...came out today and said most of the boxes are going to locals and only a select if any are going out to the facebook reservations. Not sure why they even had it other than to bump their friend list;) bummer...strike 3 for me:)

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
We have way too many threads about the same thing going. Wow!

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=31490"]http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=31490[/ame]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
well... Smoke Inn in Ft. Lauderdale is gonna have an event... on the 30th.... First come first serve...
I need the day off I guess...
Actually its in West Palm. Ill be there, lol. Bright and freaking early. Well they wont sell them until the event starts at 6pm.

So point in case....I hope you dont get the day off :grin:.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Actually its in West Palm. Ill be there, lol. Bright and freaking early. Well they wont sell them until the event starts at 6pm.

So point in case....I hope you dont get the day off :grin:.
:crying:

Well... I would really enjoy meeting some of the SoFla brothers... and maybe :roundtheh catch a box of each if I'm lucky.What time do they open?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
They open at 10am but they will not sell any boxes until the event starts at 6pm, Pete will be in attendance. They are also going to limit how many per customer, so there are more for everyone. I dont know how many boxes they are getting but I hope I can get a box that way. Since my lists, even my "promised" box from Sabor is now gone.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Talked with Scott over at Outlaw a second ago, they are going to try really hard to convince the owner of the store to do the right thing with the entire situation and at least honor half the list and keep the other half for locals, which does indeed sound very fair. He said he will keep us posted with updates..

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think its a lot worse that some of these places took lists and are now deciding to sell locally only. Locals could have went online just like I did and got there name on the list. :cursing:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A small little shop I know was on the little list at the bottom. I gave my guy a call there and he didn't even know what I was talking about. He called his rep and confirmed they are getting a couple of boxes. I told him I wanted at least one of each, but I'd buy everthing he got in if he'd sell it to me. He said I could for sure have the one box of each. So fingers crossed I might be ok.