What's new

Tat Drac Track

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That's awesome of you to share, I think that's how the needs will get met this year. Upside it brings us together as a community which really is a great side effect..

next year they should all go to Dan @ NHC. :) If shops want them to split up they can pay full MSRP online and wait around for release and do an online hunt like the rest of us unconnected schlems..... (just kinda sorta kidding...) :p

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
A small little shop I know was on the little list at the bottom. I gave my guy a call there and he didn't even know what I was talking about. He called his rep and confirmed they are getting a couple of boxes. I told him I wanted at least one of each, but I'd buy everthing he got in if he'd sell it to me. He said I could for sure have the one box of each. So fingers crossed I might be ok.
I called 3 shops in IL yesterday. All 3 are small shops 2-3 hrs away. I got the owners of all 3 shops on the 1st try. "Are you willing to sell any Dracs or taking list". "I dont think we are receiving any sir" "Sir I'm looking at the list and you are on it! Oh really thats is great news!When do you think Ill get them? Probably next week and def before Oct31st. Well would you be willing to sell singles to me? I'd be willing to drive 2+ hrs to buy them. I'll tell you what, call me after the 1st week in Nov if I have any left. Ill sell you some.
I hang up the phone.
I'll tell you what sir thank god I dont live in your area. Because where Im from guys who treat people like you are out of business!
I understand he has reg customer prob some everydays. However I just let all 3 shops know they are getting a gold mine. Throw me a fin bone!
And all three of these shops are very very small. Its not like they are Holts or CI.
BTW my shop is getting 2 boxes of each. They are selling 1 of each to all the lounge members.(even though there still isnt enough, we have over 100 lounge members) And I couldn't be more proud of them by doing this!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Justin did you get in on any lists at any of the shops? I'm on 2 and you know what? I'm sure I'll end up with a few sticks! Because I'm a nice guy and I know one of my brothers will hook me up. If you consider all the "fine" cigar smokers there are in the world and you consider how many of these cigars were actually made then hell I know I'm lucky if I get a couple of ea to try, right?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
What I'm saying bro is you seem really really worked up about this? At least that's the way it looks by many of your posts, I'm sorry! If I come into a few extra sticks beyond the 2 of ea drac & boris I will gladly send them to you. I think everyone deserves to smoke these as it is a cigar and "we" are cigar lovers, right? You're a good guy Justin and you will be rewarded but in the mean time don't be so angry imagine how much worse things could be? Your whole collection could go up in smoke or you burn out every taste bud in your mouth so that you could never taste a cigar again being a drac or a crappy dog rocket! My point is you will get some if you are just patient. If you got yourself on a list or 2 and really hedged your bets maybe you'll be one of the unlucky 1300+ people that will get to enjoy but if not hey there are still other cigars out there buddy.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
What I'm saying bro is you seem really really worked up about this? At least that's the way it looks by many of your posts, I'm sorry! If I come into a few extra sticks beyond the 2 of ea drac & boris I will gladly send them to you. I think everyone deserves to smoke these as it is a cigar and "we" are cigar lovers, right? You're a good guy Justin and you will be rewarded but in the mean time don't be so angry imagine how much worse things could be? Your whole collection could go up in smoke or you burn out every taste bud in your mouth so that you could never taste a cigar again being a drac or a crappy dog rocket! My point is you will get some if you are just patient. If you got yourself on a list or 2 and really hedged your bets maybe you'll be one of the unlucky 1300+ people that will get to enjoy but if not hey there are still other cigars out there buddy.
10-4 much clearer that time, point taken. (P.s. no list but I tried.)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to call Outlaw at 12:04 and I was told I was in the top 10 in the list. He said I would get something, so anything is good enough for me. So if any of you fine gentlemen are ahead of me leave me a few please.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Not a peep from anyone I know on the list..

Was just at my B&M for lunch, the owner is going to call around to her reps and friends that own B&MS on the list and try to get 1 or 2 sticks for me.. That was sure sweet of her....

What's the word...any new news on shipping? :devilhead