What's new

Tat Drac Track

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice Timmy! After having a DRAC, I was dissapointed, but I did grab a couple Boris, and the Boris is a GREAT cigar. I need $$ for a box of Boris. I managed to buy 2 singles of Drac and Boris. Smoked one of each today.
Scott

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Nice Timmy! After having a DRAC, I was dissapointed, but I did grab a couple Boris, and the Boris is a GREAT cigar. I need $$ for a box of Boris. I managed to buy 2 singles of Drac and Boris. Smoked one of each today.
Scott
I think people are underestimating the Boris. The fact that these are more limited doesn't help.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I had a feeling the Drac was going to be so so. Now I must admit tht I have not had the pleasure of firing up the one I have; I was lucky enough to grab two of both from my local B&M clerk, however I gifted one of the Dracs to a fellow who would not be able to get any due to circumstances beyond his control. I am waiting to remove the smell and letting the drac rest a bit, because they seemed a bit wet. The Boris is the stick I had a feeling would be much better. I think the rosado will do wonders, conisdering to my knowledge, that Pete has not worked with that type of wrapper before. Thank you for the reviews guys.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got lucky today and landed 3 Dracs and 3 Boris cigars. They had 2 more Boris but I left them for others. I'll problably smoke one of them on Monday night during football.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Got lucky today and landed 3 Dracs and 3 Boris cigars. They had 2 more Boris but I left them for others. I'll problably smoke one of them on Monday night during football.
NICE! I'm still trying to get my hands on some Boris. No luck yet. MNF will be a great game. GO FALCONS!