What's new

Tat Drac Track

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Nice Timmy! After having a DRAC, I was dissapointed, but I did grab a couple Boris, and the Boris is a GREAT cigar. I need $$ for a box of Boris. I managed to buy 2 singles of Drac and Boris. Smoked one of each today.
Scott

Hey Scott, from what I know of you and from the posts I have read of yours you seem like a good guy, but your "boycott" of all Tatuaje products sure didn't last long!?! I'm sure you were just frustrated like a lot of us that didn't get in on the boxes right away, but you sure made it clear you were boycotting Tatuaje products for various reasons...

so what changed? :dunno:

I didn't want to call you out but I have seen so many people flame Pete for how he is selling the Dracs/Boris that I had to ask. Pete is a good guy and thought he was doing the right thing. Is he happy with the way things worked out? No. He has asked us BOTL's for feedback on how to do a better job distributing this series in the future and quit frankly it kinda pissed me off seeing a bunch of people throw him under the bus. Not saying you got all uptight like I saw of others, but you still made it very clear in some posts you were done with Tatuaje. Now you have smoked both and want to buy more...

I have no hard feelings and respect your opinions, but I'm just curious why you changed your mind so fast.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That guy in the yellow looked pretty pissed....

~brooks
Dude, the black dude got so pissed when the last box was bought and then some guy right behind the kid that got the last singles called him a mother f'er.

Jeez. People take this too seriously.

Drac

www.smokesignals.biz
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, a live feed I did not think to do that, nevermind I do not think that is so much fun afterall.:hammersma

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
well, showed up at my B&M last night to spend some time with friends and grab a quick smoke before going out for a night of mayhem... and about an hour after I was there, Gabby (GabbyMiranda33) walked up to me and hands me a Drac, and just walks away...
That put a HUGE HUGE smile on my face!
Looking forward to it!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Serious cigars in store was super gay. They only set aside 10 boxes of dracs and 1 boris. They sold out and I got nothing (basically). Oh well...

Last edited:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Dude, the black dude got so pissed when the last box was bought and then some guy right behind the kid that got the last singles called him a mother f'er.

That's just crazy. I just wanted to go to a local B&M and buy 1 stick of each to try them but there are no Dracs or Boris to be had in my area. Disapointed? Yes but I'll live. There's no need for that kind of behavior.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

That was me that got the last 4 singles! There were some real jerks there. The black dude was not even there for himself he did not even smoke cigars he said. The guy that got the last box offered it to me in the lot for $100 more than he paid. Told him no thanks. At least I got 4 singles. They handled the whole thing pretty poorly in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That was me that got the last 4 singles! There were some real jerks there. The black dude was not even there for himself he did not even smoke cigars he said. The guy that got the last box offered it to me in the lot for $100 more than he paid. Told him no thanks. At least I got 4 singles. They handled the whole thing pretty poorly in my opinion.
Dude seriously, that was you?!?!
THat guy was soooo pissed at you when you got the last 4 singles. I can't believed he called you an MthrFckr!

You looked very uncomfortable after that. Congrats to you mah brutha!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dude seriously, that was you?!?!
THat guy was soooo pissed at you when you got the last 4 singles. I can't believed he called you an MthrFckr!

You looked very uncomfortable after that. Congrats to you mah brutha!
I did not even hear him. I was a little disappointed I did not get a box, but got a few singles so that was cool!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Brooks you lucky SOB. I bet you were not even logged in on the Serious lottery today. And yet another box coming your way. Son of a