What's new

Tat T110...an atomic blast/ass kicker!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ok, got my box of Tat t110's today and I had to ignite one. I had a full dinner b/c I knew looking at this thing I would be sorry if I didn't. Pre-lite the draw is perfect and I already taste the spice. Snip the end with a catseye and ignite...Wow I am in for a treat. I taste spicy pepper, dark cocoa, and a hint of raisin. I would recommend a scotch or whiskey with no water as this thing is a heavy weight. The burn wedges a bit half way through so I touch it up. I am majorly buzzing right now! This stick is like smoking 2 LFD double ligeros back to back...wow! Not for the faint of heart! It is like an atomic blast in the mouth..:crosseyed I would say take the fullest heavy stick you have ever had and mulyiply by 2. I love heavy stuff and this is the heaviest yet...it does not produce copious amounts of smoke however like a partagas black or LFD however. It returns to an even burn and is burning slow....taunting me....I can hear it saying "finish me you wuss!" I LOVE this stick! A rough, rugged, and beautiful ass kicking machine. Damn is it good....this stick will put hair on your chest (and I already look like the missing link...24 more to go!). :blob:

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Still smoking....bitter chocolate highly spicy...heavy...need more scotch. :ballbounc I think this is the perfect length for this smoke BTW. I had apprehensions spending $10 for such a small stick...don't...it is perfect.

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Just like the rest of you.. I couldn't wait either. THe smoke was very good and very strong. It kind of reminded me of a mix of the Noella and a Cojonu '03 but with even more kick.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My perception is WAY more kick...it is so damn flavorfull...I can't see how anyone could smoke this on a golf course and concentrate...I dare someone to smoke this without eating.

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
My perception is WAY more kick...it is so damn flavorfull...I can't see how anyone could smoke this on a golf course and concentrate...I dare someone to smoke this without eating.
I did!!!! :fencing: I wouldn't suggest that most do that but I love a kick ass strong smoke