What's new

Tat T110...an atomic blast/ass kicker!

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Sorry Chuck, will do. (and HD, I meant amount of cigars ya smart-arse....probably should have said any number of cigars needed)

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Had my first one today. Didn't smoke all day then had a full chicken parm dinner... Still this little bomb snuck up on me & knocked me out - by the nub I had to go lay down for a minute... just a minute...

What a great little stick! Kinda wishing I didn't split this up..

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I had my first one today and it's a great smoke.

However, perhaps my expectations were skewed, but I really expected to be weak in the knees after smoking it, and I wasn't. Don't get me wrong, it was a strong smoke, lots of flavor and spice but from what I've been reading, I thought I was going to have crossed eyed heart palpitations.

I will thoroughly enjoy my next few and see what else develops. :)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Smoked mine right next to Mike.(MT) I agree not full at all. More med-full lasted 1hr 15mins. Had excellent construction, flavor. Burned really well also. It was my second gar of the day and I didnt eat as well to see what it would do. Little nic buzz but that was about it. Still a great flavor smoke though.
Good job Pete.
Justin

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Smoked mine right next to Mike.(MT) I agree not full at all. More med-full lasted 1hr 15mins. Had excellent construction, flavor. Burned really well also. It was my second gar of the day and I didnt eat as well to see what it would do. Little nic buzz but that was about it. Still a great flavor smoke though.
Good job Pete.
Justin
I triple dog dare you to fire up another one in about two months and retrohale that bad boy a dozen times!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to smoke mine in the morning and retrohale the shit out of it. Let's see if I can find that nic buzz...

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Craig believe it or not I was retrohaling the shit out of it. Not breagging because some smokes def put me on my ass. But it def wasnt as heavy as I was expecting. And I would actually recommend retrohaling this cigar. It gave me one of the best "Natural" tasting coffee notes Ive ever had.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Craig believe it or not I was retrohaling the shit out of it. Not breagging because some smokes def put me on my ass. But it def wasnt as heavy as I was expecting. And I would actually recommend retrohaling this cigar. It gave me one of the best "Natural" tasting coffee notes Ive ever had.
It did have some bite to it though J. I think maybe people were just expecting the strongest cigar they ever had???? I for one am not disappointed or let down by it one bit. Pepin has some top notch Ligero!