What's new

Tat T110...an atomic blast/ass kicker!

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Ok, got my box of Tat t110's today and I had to ignite one. I had a full dinner b/c I knew looking at this thing I would be sorry if I didn't. Pre-lite the draw is perfect and I already taste the spice. Snip the end with a catseye and ignite...Wow I am in for a treat. I taste spicy pepper, dark cocoa, and a hint of raisin. I would recommend a scotch or whiskey with no water as this thing is a heavy weight. The burn wedges a bit half way through so I touch it up. I am majorly buzzing right now! This stick is like smoking 2 LFD double ligeros back to back...wow! Not for the faint of heart! It is like an atomic blast in the mouth..:crosseyed I would say take the fullest heavy stick you have ever had and mulyiply by 2. I love heavy stuff and this is the heaviest yet...it does not produce copious amounts of smoke however like a partagas black or LFD however. It returns to an even burn and is burning slow....taunting me....I can hear it saying "finish me you wuss!" I LOVE this stick! A rough, rugged, and beautiful ass kicking machine. Damn is it good....this stick will put hair on your chest (and I already look like the missing link...24 more to go!). :blob:
Where can i order some

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Pete is definitely "Da Man!"

The T110 is a great tribute to the original Thermonuclear. All the credit goes to Pete for finally giving in to my nagging and creating this beast.

Thermo Jr. lives!!!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Pete is definitely "Da Man!"

The T110 is a great tribute to the original Thermonuclear. All the credit goes to Pete for finally giving in to my nagging and creating this beast.

Thermo Jr. lives!!!
I think you deserve some credit as well as much work as you put in to accomidating us with replies to emails and CALLING US all to process the orders:applause: well done Pete and Marvin on this beauty of a release!!!