What's new

Tat T110...an atomic blast/ass kicker!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
now that i have smoked some in the evening, i've found them not to be as strong as the first one i smoked at lunchtime. don't know if it was just being fresh out of the box, but figure it was time of day that made it kick me. in the evening they have been very flavorful but still very full bodied! i really like em!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I thought this was the strongest stick I have ever had. Next in line would be the LFD double ligero, Partegas Black, Joyo de nicaragua, and Opus X with about 2 years of age. I LOVE it! Can someone recommend something that they feel is stronger than this stick? I love full stong smokes and if you guys don't feel this is among the strongest I gotta know what is! :popeyes:

I had mine right out of the box...didn't wait even 1 minute to fire it up...will fire up another here soon to see if I get the same effect.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I triple dog dare you to fire up another one in about two months and retrohale that bad boy a dozen times!!!
Whoa!! A slight (and thus forgivable) breach of etiquette by skipping the double, and going full bore into the dreaded triple dog dare!! Well played!! :glassesgr

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I thought this was the strongest stick I have ever had. Next in line would be the LFD double ligero, Partegas Black, Joyo de nicaragua, and Opus X with about 2 years of age. I LOVE it! Can someone recommend something that they feel is stronger than this stick? I love full stong smokes and if you guys don't feel this is among the strongest I gotta know what is! :popeyes:

I had mine right out of the box...didn't wait even 1 minute to fire it up...will fire up another here soon to see if I get the same effect.
If you want strong, try the (limited) LFD Coronado Maduro...

~brooks