What's new

Tatauje Noellas Reserva

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Tyler, I got your payment today, too. Man, thanks for the extra little sumpin' sumpin' you tacked on there. Totally unnecessary, but much appreciated.

- CWS = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- BradMc = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- Séamas = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- Halon = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- jrohrer = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- MU Mike = PAYMENT RECEIVED
- Poni
- FrankN = PAYMENT RECEIVED

And I already said it, but I'll repeat--I'll be leaving trader ratings at the end of this, all at once. That way I don't assidentally miss anyone.

Thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Package received today, they look great! I know I should let them sit awhile, but I can't resist temptation. T-minus 15 minutes until the first one goes up in smoke.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
sheep, where in dallas are you. I'm gonna be in Euless over christmas and I'm gonna try to sneak out to a shop or two, any suggestions?

the only DFW shop I've been to is Stafford & Jones in Richardson/Plano

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm in Dallas-proper...Big D :glassesgr

Stafford & Jones is alright, but their selection is a bit limited, and their atmosphere is kinda blah. I have several suggestions, depending on what part of the area you're gonna be in:

Dallas = Up In Smoke (75 & Loop 12)
Plano = Two Brothers Smoke Shop
Arlington = Arlington Cigar & Tobacco Co.
Grapevine = Ole Grapevine Cigar & Tobacco Shop

From Euless, I'd probably suggest the Grapevine shop. It's in the old/revitalized downtown area, with tons of shopping, wine tasting places, etc. Heck, there's a wine shop next door to the cigar shop!

So what days are you gonna be here? We might have to get some folks together for a micro-herf. :halfgrinw

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm gonna be there the 24th evening, 25th, and most of the 26th

I don't know how much time I'll have, though I was planning on a micro-herf with my brother and sister over some Dalmore

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Tyler, I got your payment today, too. Man, thanks for the extra little sumpin' sumpin' you tacked on there. Totally unnecessary, but much appreciated.
Glad it arrived ok! And I just included a little handling fee.
Thanks again for doing this! These sticks look reeeealy nice!

TYLER

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
oh well

Dallas isn't that far, and my bro is there, so maybe some other time (MLK weekend anyone?)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Package received today, they look great! I know I should let them sit awhile, but I can't resist temptation. T-minus 15 minutes until the first one goes up in smoke.
They are delicious anyway, though a little tight on the draw, and some minor burn problems (as in goes out a lot, the burn was razor sharp). Nothing a little sleep at 65% won't cure.

Yeah, I couldn't resist either. I let them sit a whole day before I fired one of those bad boys up. :yes:

I think this is my favorite non-Cuban so far.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Séamas, these cigars MUST be kept at 65%...they just won't tolerate 70% without getting tight. Keep them in the same type of environment that you'd keep your CCs at.

And yeah, there's no question that these are my favorite NC. The potency and unique flavor are absolutely unparalleled in the NC world.

Now of course, don't take that the wrong way; there are plenty of great NCs. I just think that these Tats transcend the rest of the market.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Séamas, these cigars MUST be kept at 65%...they just won't tolerate 70% without getting tight. Keep them in the same type of environment that you'd keep your CCs at.
My local B&M keeps their cigars at like 70-72%. I bought a Unico while I was there to smoke for the ride home and it wouldn't draw for shit. The burn was great, but the amount of smoke I got was nil compared to other Tatuajes I've smoked.
Unless that's not what you meant by getting tight.
Also, have you tried the Tatuaje Jibaros? My shop has some in and I love them! They're unbanded and have a shaggy foot.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not a problem. I keep all my cigars at 65%.

And yeah, there's no question that these are my favorite NC. The potency and unique flavor are absolutely unparalleled in the NC world.

Now of course, don't take that the wrong way; there are plenty of great NCs. I just think that these Tats transcend the rest of the market.
Great NCs? Like what??? :wink:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I haven't even HEARD of a 'Jibaros'

Next time you're in the shop, take a pic of the box. I'm curious.
Will do!
I think their official name is Tatuaje Nuevitas Jibaro, and they're a strong-ass cigar!
Not badly priced, either -- think mine were under $6 each.

TYLER

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Whew. Asked the wifey to post it and I was beginning to worry she was carrying around inher purse. Thanks for the split.