What's new

Tatauje Noellas Reserva

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Remember. She's in the diamond business. She can blow me away at any time with purchases. It all works out. Now to let these sleep.
Chuck,

I'm sure your wife is a lovely person, but I hope my wife never meets your wife. I don't think my wallet could handle it.

:santa:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ok, so I finally got around to taking a couple pics of the Tatuaje Nuevitas Jibaro #1 (apparently there's also a #2,
which is a CG). I think these guys are great! Priced around $5-6, they're a pretty good buy, too.

TYLER

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oooo....dang, I want one. Shoot, I want two! Tyler, once the snow melts and you can actually make it to the b&m, do you think you could pick me up a couple?

(note: I did find a couple references online that state it's made in Pepin's Nicraguan factory, along with the red label, P, and white label lines. These are supposed to be stronger than any of those!)

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Of course, man! I'll be stoppin by on my way home in a couple days, so it'll probably be after christmas when they arrive. But yeah, they are made in his factory in Nicaragua, not in Miami.
I'll let ya know if I am able to pick a few up for ya.

TYLER