What's new

Tattoo by Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I assume you are talking about my review?

I agree, everyone needs to try it for themselves...but I found it ok/good for the first third, and disappointingly bland for the other 2/3rds...

**shrug**

~brooks
Brooks,
Indeed. One of them was yours and someone on facebook posted 'meh' feedback. But then there are few that are very pleased with the overall package. I echo your / mine comments - 'everyone needs to try it for themselves.'

Keep up the good work, Brooks !

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No disrepsect to anyone, but perhaps next time instead of telling the world about a release, maybe keep it quiet. Talking bad about a retailer or manufacturer gets really old. And its the same scenario over and over, no matter who makes the cigars.
Maybe if/when we have a super secret S&S forum, we can keep all the good info on the DL. :applause:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just had my one and only today that a friend sent as a tagalong in a trade. Great flavor and decent complexity. Perfect burn, superb draw for a lancero, and copious amounts of smoke for such a thin RG.

All in all, a 90+ smoke IMO, and I would love to find more.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
smoked my first one out of a 5'r last night. Pretty good, but I think i'll let them sit for a couple more months. love the box pressed lance