What's new

Tattoos

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Awesome Thread, just did a search and found it, I currently have 5 will get pictures up later, but am getting ready to head in for a consult today, on a full sleeve on my right arm! can't wait been wanting it done for a few years but im a pikey son bitch!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ive got 2. Ive been wanting to get more but priorities come first. My next one to get is a chest piece my good friend drew and had on his chest before he passed away. Ive got it set up to put it on my leg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Tats_1.jpg

There's my collection. I have two others on my back, but I can't get a good shot of those now.
Tigger was my first.18 and stupid. :nono: The Latin on my ribs translates to " I am not as I once was". The feet are a shot back to my air force days. You might need to be an airplane mechanic to get the joke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Weird thought I had posted in this thread or another but don't see anything.

My first piece.

My side piece.

The last piece I had done a few years ago.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
View attachment 40877

There's my collection. I have two others on my back, but I can't get a good shot of those now.
Tigger was my first.18 and stupid. :nono: The Latin on my ribs translates to " I am not as I once was". The feet are a shot back to my air force days. You might need to be an airplane mechanic to get the joke.
Like the feet... Might have to get something like that, or, maybe a roll of flight line, a barrel of pneumatic fluid or a bucket of prop wash...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have 2, this one is my wedding date on my ring finger, and I have a pinstriped cross on my back. I'll have to get a picture of my back later, but I'm planning on getting a few more... One day... One day...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have my kids footprint with there name and DOB on my chest and a dragon on my right arm. If I remember to take pics tomorrow I will edit my post