What's new

Tattoos

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How many of you have a tat? I have 1 of a Longhorn and want another of a bicycle chain, but I can't find any good pictures of one.

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
None yet, but always looking. Just haven't ever found anything that meant enough to have on my body for the rest of my life.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 3, the chinese symbol for brotherhood, which I got with two of my lifelong friends on my back, a Celtic Trinity knot on my left shoulder, and the a scroll beneath reading 'Gan Aithreachas'

Andrew

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i have a dragon on my left shoulder blade holding my initials in each talon. Got it back when i was 18

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a back piece, both arms are half sleeved, both legs are half sleeved, some chest work. to see it just click here

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got one of an eagle a few years back I 've been talking to my tat artist about my next one its going to be a special one in memory of my best friend pasing away last year he was like a brother to me. This tat is going to be a robotic looking eagle with a rod and piston in each claw to sybolize the great times we had cruising on are HD's. This tat will be a special one.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a tribal/celtic design around my left bicep. The celtic centerpiece was part of a large display that a close friend and I were fortunate to be a part of. I sketched the centerpiece and then added the tribal flame type wraps to go around 3/4 of my arm.

I'm still looking for my second one. I have an idea of what I want, but I still can't find a picture of it and know right now I don't have the money since it will be likely 4-5 colors and very detailed.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I had a rough time deciding to start a new thread. Or revive this one from 2005.

But the verdict around here seems to be to use the search button... So I revived this one.

Here are mine.

If you look closely you can see my sisters name in the roots.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Are those Pokemon (spelling?) characters?

Jesus riding a velociraptor is awesome.......

Not sure how you follow Jesus riding a Raptor with Pokemon, but hey, its all whatever.

Nice Ink brother.

-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Lmao! I didn't even notice it. I was to busy checking out the ink.
Ya. They should stop worrying about raising the age limit on tattoos and start on the age limit you can get tattooed. A few of my pieces are from before I fully matured. I love em all anyway. Just gonna have some interesting stories in forty years when no one knows what Pokemon is. Or who Dave Matthews was.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Are those Pokemon (spelling?) characters?

Jesus riding a velociraptor is awesome.......

Not sure how you follow Jesus riding a Raptor with Pokemon, but hey, its all whatever.

Nice Ink brother.

-Chrisso
Thanks brother. And yes that is indeed pokemon. It's the six I took to the elite four as I kid when I first played pokemon red. And then the legendaries.