What's new

Tatuaje 109 (Federal Cigar 90th LE)

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I would hope they have plenty left since they have 300 boxes, plus 100 reserva boxes lol
That's kinda my hope, too. Wait for some reviews and if this cigar is somehow the second coming of Jesus, then maybe I'll spluge for a fiver.

montecristo#2

Don't Taze Me Bro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly, the pork tenderloins and the barclay rex did not sell out immediately. I think they were available for a couple of days. With that said, I have not seen these posted on some of the other forums, so I would get them while you still can.

From history, most people regret not buying when they had a chance. If they are not for you, I assume it will be pretty easy to trade them later.

I ordered my box this morning. Had to wake up early out here on the west coast. lol

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
If I remember correctly, the pork tenderloins and the barclay rex did not sell out immediately. I think they were available for a couple of days. With that said, I have not seen these posted on some of the other forums, so I would get them while you still can.

From history, most people regret not buying when they had a chance. If they are not for you, I assume it will be pretty easy to trade them later.

I ordered my box this morning. Had to wake up early out here on the west coast. lol
Or just get next months super exclusive HTF, or the the next months super exclusive HTF, or the next......

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just got off the phone with Rick. He's a great guy! I ordered a box and can't wait to try 'em.

I always try to get at least a box of all the Tatuaje LEs. I've been a fan from the very beginning and I can tell you that Pete puts his heart and soul into every cigar he creates.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Or just get next months super exclusive HTF, or the the next months super exclusive HTF, or the next......
Yep, I'm not rich enough to buy all of them, so I certainly don't regret missing anything. They haven't all been pure gold though.

I enjoy the chase, but I don't regret when I miss anything... They're just cigars.

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yep, I'm not rich enough to buy all of them, so I certainly don't regret missing anything. They haven't all been pure gold though.

I enjoy the chase, but I don't regret when I miss anything... They're just cigars.

Tmoney you summed my feelings in an excellent post that took like than 3 sentences. Thank you

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
While I agree that I don't need every cigar ever produced by Pete, I will admit that I am looking forward to trying both of these blends.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I don't think it's HTF if it was LE and sold out last month.
My belief is that HTF is totally different to hard to buy. If the stogie is plentiful, but there ain't nobody letting them go doesn't mean they're HTF.
I guess it just comes down to your definition of HTF. Everyone's different.

And I totally understand your point, Craig. It'll be the next big thing since sliced bread. Queue the ISO/WTT/WTS posts with crazy ass prices.....

Did you hear that everyone? They're just cigars. It's not the end of the world if you miss out.
Chances are that there's another LE around the corner.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
My belief is that HTF is totally different to hard to buy. If the stogie is plentiful, but there ain't nobody letting them go doesn't mean they're HTF.

And I totally understand your point, James. It'll be the next big thing since sliced bread. Queue the ISO/WTT/WTS posts with crazy ass prices.....

Did you hear that everyone? They're just cigars. It's not the end of the world if you miss out.
Chances are that there's another LE around the corner.

And how do I know the color blue to me is the same shade of blue to you?

Man can we make somethin outta nothin.

A wise man once told me. At the end of the day, it's nothin but ashes.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My point being there will always be another new cigar coming out, the post I was replying to(my reply that you quoted) suggested buying them and selling them if they weren't for you. Which is not practical for many people.

Last edited: