What's new

Tatuaje 109 (Federal Cigar 90th LE)

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you everyone for the support. I wanted to give a quick update. 1/2 of the Rosados are gone and the Reserva are gone!
It was a pleasure meeting you today Rick. Great job on shop and the cigars. The Rosado really took me by surprise. Looking forward to the 19th... :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yeah. I'm #2 on the list but have not decided yet whether I am gonna end up buying a box. Just too many cigars bought in the last month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our review of the 109 Reserva is up now [had to delete your link bc i'm a newb!! (Giants85)] Keep a look out for tomorrow we will be posting the rosado review and you don't want to miss that one either :)
Nice review...I ordered a 5er of the Rosado and look forward to trying them once they get here!!

How do you think both of these will do with some rest on them? Although from what I've read it sounds like both are smoking great ROTT.

I will stay tuned for your review on the Rosado tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lilo- Do you mind asking if you had a strong preference one of the wrappers? Love the review, but being a long way away, I was curious how the Rosado's compare.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Lilo- Do you mind asking if you had a strong preference one of the wrappers? Love the review, but being a long way away, I was curious how the Rosado's compare.

I favor the reserva's but only by a little bit. Its hard to compare, they are different smokes. the reserva has more spice and that is more up my alley. The rosado has a stronger fruity, floral note throughout and is overall a bit more mellow with less spice and pepper. Both fantastic cigars.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I favor the reserva's but only by a little bit. Its hard to compare, they are different smokes. the reserva has more spice and that is more up my alley. The rosado has a stronger fruity, floral note throughout and is overall a bit more mellow with less spice and pepper. Both fantastic cigars.
Thanks, can't wait to try them. They sound like my kinda cigar.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Both cigars are great in their own way. Both packed with flavor, while remaining on the medium side. I would say these are a definite homerun, and Rick was a cool guy, hooked me up with a couple of extra singles with my box purchases.

I was lucky enough to snag a box of reservas. I too told a fellow brother on here I would take care of him. Since I only got one box, I took my 5, my friend took his 5, and I sent the rest on their merry way. Gotta share the love man. What's a good cigar with nobody to share it with?

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
i dont know, im ordering a box though. f' it. was saving this cash for s&s, but, whatever!!!
lol at this rate you'll have plenty of time to save again for S&S.

Also, anyone know what the remaining box count is for the Resados?