What's new

Tatuaje Advent Calendar

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
We used to have these when I lived in Germany as a kid...one window a night until Christmas...

Ah, memories...Great idea Pete, but I think the boxes would be hell to make :)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That really is a pretty sweet idea... i would have to buy myself a box if you really do follow through with this creation... haha im kind of pumped for that one

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I got here a little late...but after going through this thread I think the most economic and functional way to do it would be with the picture on top and the cigars standing with cedar inserts to make up for height differences (n.olson). If each day had its own slot, there would be no problem in just propping it up on its side to display.

Sounds like a great idea and I would definitely get one.

Approved :thumbsup:

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Pete strikes again, I would for sure buy a box of these! I'm sure blending 25 new sticks will be fun for ya' Pete!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Thanks Pete. I appreciate your friendship.

As for the Xmas box. Maybe a box set up like a cookoo clock. Where there is a little slide opening and the cigars standing up on end.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You could use little plastic tubes that RonC sells with which will give a variable length slot for each cigar. Have china make a box with holes the proper diameter and a max depth for the longest cigar. Then affix the tubes at the proper depth to be flush with the top of the box.

Maybe humidipak can make a mini humidifier for each tube....

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Great idea, but I think you should do an Easter theme instead. You could make up baskets with Cigars and swag and than personally deliver them to every member of BOTL! With timezones and magic bunny holes you could easily deliver the baskets to every one of us......Hendy first...lol.
:hysterica

:rofl:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Love the idea, Pete.

Also -- just throwing this out there -- you can grab onto it -- or let it go... Perhaps another T110 release in the future? I love that cigar.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great idea, but I think you should do an Easter theme instead. You could make up baskets with Cigars and swag and than personally deliver them to every member of BOTL! With timezones and magic bunny holes you could easily deliver the baskets to every one of us......Hendy first...lol.
He could wear that bunny suit like Ralphie!!!!!!