What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Anyone have any specific info on them yet? Just heard some general news that they're coming out soon...

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Will they, like other black labels, only be available at conventions and stuff?

I'm all over a petit lancero.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hmm, this is the first I have heard of this, but if there is truth to it, I'll be on it like stink on shit...

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I've only heard rumors thus far obviously... possibly sold through S&S, possibly from an exclusive retailer. I figured I'd get a thread going on it hoping to shake out some information.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Shawn and Jacob, be realistic my brothers....in this "hobby" you never fully recover, you just keep sliding further down that slippery slope! :cbig:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Well Fausto isn't coming out until Summer 2011, so he gave you time on that one! Be thankful for that haha.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Coming out soon, retailer exclusive.
Damn you and your vagueness! Soon could be anything! Retailer exclusive could be anything!

lol no but seriously, thanks for lending credibility to this. I knew I won a buttload of money in fantasy football for a reason!! And I was worried my new humidor I got for Christmas would be lonely!

Now we just need to know...how many boxes/jars of how many & what size.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
man I need a second job. August was the tenderloin, then the 7th reservas and petite cazi's cane along. Had to get the fsce in octoer/november along with the TRex! Sodo very close behind the Face and TRex. I was barely able to show restraint with the Anarchy. And now yet another fantastic sounding LE is about to launch! Oh and what about th rest of the meat locker? That's not too far off either right? Pete your killing me man......

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've stopped buying until I smoke through what I've got, but this will bring me out of retirement.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
man I need a second job. August was the tenderloin, then the 7th reservas and petite cazi's cane along. Had to get the fsce in octoer/november along with the TRex! Sodo very close behind the Face and TRex. I was barely able to show restraint with the Anarchy. And now yet another fantastic sounding LE is about to launch! Oh and what about th rest of the meat locker? That's not too far off either right? Pete your killing me man......
Fo-shizzle, gardizzle!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I wonder if these will taste like the OG blacks, or taste like the new blacks. If they are OR'ish, I'll be all over these!