What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It really comes down to price. $250 PL's and I'll pass.
Dude come on you have to pay for exclusivity and the ability to brag that you got the one in a zillion LE sticks that come out that year. Plus when you know info you have to act all hush hush but at the same time let everyone know that you know!:tongueout:tongueout

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Oh....oh.... I Know, I Know, Raises Hand...

Up North....Retailer... it is &^%&*%**

Damn filter....

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Sounds awesome. Love the original CG's and am hoping these will be similar. Just gotta wait to hear who the retailer is, I guess. Then, it's time to order!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Dude come on you have to pay for exclusivity and the ability to brag that you got the one in a zillion LE sticks that come out that year. Plus when you know info you have to act all hush hush but at the same time let everyone know that you know!:tongueout:tongueout
:headroll:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
How else would half the people around here get laid if it wasn't for LE cigars??? I bet it's the number one pickup around these parts...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you hear they were coming out?

Dan
Pete told us when we were down in Nicaragua on the Cigar Safari at the beginning of November. I think he might have actually made the decision that day. Something about "Pepin's box shop messed up and made some extra boxes, and since I hate to see waste and I already have the cigars..."

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
These sound good. I can't wait and hope to pick up a fiver. With the exclusivity of these I'm going to be counting on one of the brothers to hook me up.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is an early release for a retailer in a cold very high tax state slated for this month. I am planning on having this as a full production cigar releasing to the rest of the country at the trade show. The wrapper on the early release will cover the foot. The general release will be cut clean and the box might look slightly different. Still deciding on that part.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is an early release for a retailer in a cold very high tax state slated for this month. I am planning on having this as a full production cigar releasing to the rest of the country at the trade show. The wrapper on the early release will cover the foot. The general release will be cut clean and the box might look slightly different. Still deciding on that part.
.....from the man, nice. Are these going to be the new blend or old blend, inquiring minds want to know:drool:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's the black label blend. Same Seco, same Viso, same Ligero, same binders and same wrapper as in every Black. There is no new blend. Ring gauge and size will make the flavor difference along with the crop of tobacco. Tobacco will change with each growing season. Think of it like La Verite.

Last edited:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
200 boxes in the first release Pete? And is this the Only new Black Label vital you are releasing at the show?

-brooks