What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yeah Brooks on both questions but I might include the petit robusto as full production at the show also. Haven't decided yet.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is an early release for a retailer in a cold very high tax state slated for this month. I am planning on having this as a full production cigar releasing to the rest of the country at the trade show. The wrapper on the early release will cover the foot. The general release will be cut clean and the box might look slightly different. Still deciding on that part.
Way to help out a great vendor Pete. Looking forward to these.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Blacks going full production? Cool.

I'm going to have to pass on this one. It suddenly became a bad time for me to be blowing money on smokes...

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Guys, I just talked to Jeff at Tobacco Grove, and have a bit more info...

As Pete said, there will be 200 boxes in the initial release (with closed feet)...They will be on sale the last week of Jan or First week of Feb if everything goes as planned...

Jeff will have a place for you to put in an order (WITHOUT Paying for them) on their website by Friday Noon...This will be more of a "List" then an actual order...(or you can call them)...

Price is not known yet, but will be under $10 each, and there WILL be a limit on boxes (Most likely 1 box per person)...however, he will also be selling 5 packs, and the people who buy boxes will also be able to buy a few 5 packs (in case they don't want to open their box)...

Hope that helps!

~brooks

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

As Pete said, there will be 200 boxes in the initial release (with closed feet)...They will be on sale the last week of Jan or First week of Feb if everything goes as planned...

Jeff will have a place for you to put in an order (WITHOUT Paying for them) on their website by Monday...This will be more of a "List" then an actual order...

Price is not known yet, but will be under $10 each, and there WILL be a limit on boxes (Most likely 1 box per person)...however, he will also be selling 5 packs, and the people who buy boxes will also be able to buy a few 5 packs (in case they don't want to open their box)...

Hope that helps!

~brooks
Spoke to him yesterday and already put my name on the list. The line starts behind me Brooks!:hysterica

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

Jeff will have a place for you to put in an order (WITHOUT Paying for them) on their website by Monday...This will be more of a "List" then an actual order...

Hope that helps!

~brooks
I just got off the phone with Cole (at TG) and they are apparently have a waiting list as well.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Might be time to sell some stuff to buy more.:glassesgr
Haha, I don't need to sell anything, and I could float a box, but, I am not going to miss out on S&S or the meat locker, so I'll wait for production on these.

I'm excited about the PL size though. There are too many huge RG cigars coming out and this size will be close to the original CG.