What's new

Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So I come back to the house this morning to find a FedEx box on the front porch. It was addressed to me, from Visalia, Ca.

My mind raced…Do I know any Brothers living in Visalia? Hmmmmm…No.

Well, what I did NOT think of was family living there. My cousin went to Cigar Mas Fino, and grabbed me a box of CMF5's!

Holy freakin’ cow….What an unexpected shock.

Since he knew of my cigar passion and had heard of the event, he decided to give me an early B-Day gift. Unbeleivable.

So, here is a quick review…Had to smoke one ROTT, but did so on a walk with my dog, and a few chats with neighbors along the way…Hence, not a sit down, note taking review....

Dark, oily wrapper with a gorgeous covered foot.
Lit well, burned great.
Tatsed a lot like a Noble (this is a Noble blend with a J21 wrapper) but significantly stronger. Kinda like the Noble takes a detour through Barry Bonds’ medicine cabinet :stretchgr
Slight ammonia, but to be expected ROTT.
Summary: Medium to full bodied, earthy, spicy smoke…Very enjoyable.

Full review sometime soon.

Okay...let’s see who’s really paying attention…First person to PM me gets one :) (this is DONE!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Buyer Beware…

Just wanted all of the Brothers to be aware of the final pricing on the Cigar Mas Fino Tats.

Before the event, pricing was guestimated at anywhere from $220 to $235 per box, depending on what source you were reading from.

After a 10% discount and tax, boxes bought at the actual event were a little under $212 each.

I’m sure nobody here would quote anything but actual retail, but just wanted to send out a heads up.

montecristo#2

Don't Taze Me Bro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buyer Beware…

Just wanted all of the Brothers to be aware of the final pricing on the Cigar Mas Fino Tats.

Before the event, pricing was guestimated at anywhere from $220 to $235 per box, depending on what source you were reading from.

After a 10% discount and tax, boxes bought at the actual event were a little under $212 each.

I’m sure nobody here would quote anything but actual retail, but just wanted to send out a heads up.
Interesting. When I spoke to them they did mention lowering the price a buck per stick, but it was still like $9 x 24 = $231. Plus it was $10 or so for shipping. I will have to check my credit card statement in a couple of days, but it was somewhere between $240-250. Maybe I did not get the 10% discount or maybe there were some additional taxes for CA.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Buyer Beware…

After all the taxes and shipping, I was quoted 250 and some change directly from the shop.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Has anyone smoked this stick yet?
Marvin,

I got a 4pk from a great BOTL and smoked one as soon as it arrived. While not a full review, it was fantastic. The profile is different from any other tat I have smoked. Still spicy, but had this creaminess to it that others did not. I smoked a second one yesterday and will smoke a third one today. Wish I had 3 or 4 boxes of them.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I got mine yesterday, but am going to wait to smoke one for a bit...no humi pack and the Cali to Mi trip is too long without one to smoke ROTT. They smell fanatastic for what it's worth. Very strong on the nose! *sneeze*