What's new

Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
They're just a small, family shop so cut 'em some slack. Very nice people. Sounds like these sticks have been overwhelming for them haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
You know, we get all this information on new releases through the internet, but it doesn't entitle us to being able to buy the cigars. If one has the chance to buy a box, great, if not, you shouldn't get bent out of shape about it.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
You know, we get all this information on new releases through the internet, but it doesn't entitle us to being able to buy the cigars. If one has the chance to buy a box, great, if not, you shouldn't get bent out of shape about it.
times two

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I definitely agree with you Jere, but I also agree with the point that Eric is making and that if a company tells you something, they should honor what they said... ie creating a list. With that said, a lot of these shops are simply not used to selling/shipping such a hot and limited cigar and don't have the resources or experience to do it efficiently. Add the fact that a lot of people who call to put their name on the list, back out of their "commitment" when the shop calls them back. I'm sure it's a big pain in the ass for the B&M and they try to do the best they can.

I would just take it with a grain of salt like Jere said believing they are doing us a favor shipping out cigars when they normally wouldn't. Dealing with a bunch of phone orders when people change their minds on buying a box is no fun I imagine. No offense to people who change their minds, I'm just saying that to get the point across that it's not so easy and black/white as some might think.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Not bent out of shape at all, not worried at all about the cigar.

Its more about being sick of people taking lists and not honoring the word that was given. Just don't take a dang list......This is in general, not just this shop...

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Not bent out of shape at all, not worried at all about the cigar.

Its more about being sick of people taking lists and not honoring the word that was given. Just don't take a dang list......This is in general, not just this shop...
Again, and with all due respect, you are making assumptions and defending your assumptions as being correct.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Guys, I have purchased the box that Steve secured (thanks steve!) for us at the blog...

However, we don't need all 25 sticks, so I have put a box split thread in the FS forum, to help out those that were unable to get any of them...

~brooks

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I think a BOTL site sponsor who can write Ritalin prescriptions is in order.

Maybe that would help?? We could all start bombing each other with prescription meds...

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Spoke with shop and they are doing exactly what Clint said..Trying to spread the sticks around the country...

They like other shops were victims of the list and said they did not realize what it would be like...

A neat note, they said the event was the biggest single day event ever for them and that they picked the right guy (Pete) to deal with....

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Well....line starts after Farani. Seems he is the most in need at the present time...
LMAO! I'll just take that as a complement about how passionate I am in everything I do. Also...there are actually people out there worse than me. I know...crazy isn't it!

Also, I have 10 Tatuaje CrackRock Mas Finos coming my way so no need for lines, I got my drugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montecristo#2

Don't Taze Me Bro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was #5 on the list and I missed their phone call. When I called back an hour later, they had actually held the box for me.

I have spoken to 3 different people there and they were all very nice. Seems like a small shop with 30-40 loyal local customers. I assume they could have sold all 100 boxes to locals, but decided to set a limit so they could send some out.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So how about some actual detailed REVIEWS from some of you who snagged some?! So far, only one guy commented on the actual cigar. :)