What's new

Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well gents, didn't work out how I had hoped. Sorry I couldn't help out.

Orders are being filled in the order they were received, 1 box per.

I'm sure there will be fivers out there to be had very soon.

Good Luck

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I am #6 on the list and no call yet... Sounds like they are just taking orders when people call and not going of the list? or am I reading all this wrong?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I just got a call from Sarah. This is awesome. They are trying to be as fair as they can. Because I was the only customer in TN I am getting a box. They are an awesome group of people.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow, seems another case of being told that they are taking a list and will call based on the list only to change the process when the cigars are in stock...I just do not understand how the shop could sell to someone who calls in if they are not next on the list....or not the next in line...

I mean, Lilo was #1 on the list, why would Clunt get a box before they called Lilo..

Obviously I am missing something here or I expect to much.. Someone please educate me and set me straight....

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Wow, seems another case of being told that they are taking a list and will call based on the list only to change the process when the cigars are in stock...I just do not understand how the shop could sell to someone who calls in if they are not next on the list....or not the next in line...

I mean, Lilo was #1 on the list, why would Clunt get a box before they called Lilo..

Obviously I am missing something here or I expect to much.. Someone please educate me and set me straight....
I think they are proceeding fairly and according to the list.

Maybe Lilo wasn't available for the call, so they moved on? Maybe I thought I was number 12 or 11 or whatever, but I was mistaken?

Not sure anyone should jump to conclusions and assume anything with a limited understanding of what's going on...

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Agreed with Clint. Sarah was making calls from here personal cell phone because the lines at the shop were so tied up. She had been calling non stop since they made the decision to ship boxes. Again these are an awesome group of people who are doing the best with what they have.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
All i know is i was #1 on the list and Sarah called me from her cell phone at 11:50 Pacific time. Not sure who was called before or after although it appears clint got a call before me so i'm note really sure whats going on or how they are doing it. It appears they are going by the list but i don't know...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I agree with Lilo, I was 4th on the list and got a call. They offered a box, but I opted for a 10 pack. She said they would offer the box to the next person on the list.