What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Damn Pete and his awesome sticks, had to order a box after smoking 1 in Esteli the other day. Great stick, think it may be better than the Tenderloin, but that could have been the experience of smoking it at Drew Estates hanging out with a great bunch of brothers and Pete.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So is the "Meat Locker" line official ... I mean, are there going to be multiple sizes released next year for sure? If so, will they be limited, not so limited, or regular? I'm confused, lol.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just FYI, gang, I called Barclay-Rex and they said they are not taking orders right now. I assume that means they think they're sold out, or close to it. Bummer. Sometimes it sucks to be 14-hours different than EST, lol, makes it tough to call shops during business hours.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just FYI, gang, I called Barclay-Rex and they said they are not taking orders right now. I assume that means they think they're sold out, or close to it. Bummer. Sometimes it sucks to be 14-hours different than EST, lol, makes it tough to call shops during business hours.
which one did you call? I just called the one on 42nd at 212-692-9680 and they had a box and shippping tomorrow. My understanding is each of the 3 stores got allocation so if one is out make sure to call the other 2.

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just spoke with Adam. My CC is charged and my 2 boxes are now on the way lol.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just spoke with Adam as well. Charged and shipping tonight UPS ground to Washington......looks like most of you will be enjoying them long before me. :(

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
The Main shop for tatuaje stock (billys on lexington) got 100 boxes and the other 95 boxes are split up between the other two shops. Billy Rella's shop is hardly affiliated with the other two shops. Billy owns and is in charge of the shop on lexington where the other two shops are just owned by the original owners (nastri family) and not by billy. The shop on lexington is similar in name only.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just spoke with Adam as well. Charged and shipping tonight UPS ground to Washington......looks like most of you will be enjoying them long before me. :(
You should've asked if they could do Priority... I asked for Priority because of that reason and they are doing it. UPS sucks for long distance deliveries... 6 days!?!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yes, you should call all 3 shops. I originally had my name on the list with the downtown shop and then I also called Adam to buy from him to make sure I wasn't missing out and he took my card info. Days later, the downtown shop called me back to get my card info and I told them I didn't realize all 3 shops were shipping out so I canceled with them.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You should've asked if they could do Priority... I asked for Priority because of that reason and they are doing it. UPS sucks for long distance deliveries... 6 days!?!
I tried that but was told it was too late. Called yesterday to set it up, but adam wasn't in. Oh well. Just glad to be getting some. :)

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yes, you should call all 3 shops. I originally had my name on the list with the downtown shop and then I also called Adam to buy from him to make sure I wasn't missing out and he took my card info. Days later, the downtown shop called me back to get my card info and I told them I didn't realize all 3 shops were shipping out so I canceled with them.
I talked to Adam. He said he thought the others were sold out as well, but I guess I can try to stay up late and call them when the open.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I talked to Adam. He said he thought the others were sold out as well, but I guess I can try to stay up late and call them when the open.
I called them today and ordered 5-pack. No problem. Was told that it will be shipped today. Let me know if you don't get to it and I will happy to share couple with fellow Jersey BOTL !