What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I called them today and ordered 5-pack. No problem. Was told that it will be shipped today. Let me know if you don't get to it and I will happy to share couple with fellow Jersey BOTL !
FYI... njstone lives in Japan :)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ordered mine yesterday and got it today. NYC to Philly. Going to take all my strength to not light one up this evening. Probably will though to see if I should order a 2nd box before its too late.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was starting to get worried. I live in NYC, and they're shipping to my work on LI but I did not get them yet. Just called Adam to check, and he said they shipped today, should arrive tomorrow! I have some other smokes arriving from a different source tomorrow too, so not sure if I will fire one up on the way home from work, but I may!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I got my Barclays today! They look good and I will be getting them to the guys in my split tomorrow.

One thing I did notice though, there seems to be a gold sparkle to them because of the band coloring, I have seen it on other cigars in the past but not on a Tatuaje. The other thing is the coloring of the wrappers, they are a weird color to say the least IMO, different shades throughout and the box doesnt seem to match up perfectly. I am sure they will be awesome, just some things I noticed.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Actually its really not bad at all. I thought with veterans day that I would not see the sticks until late next week.