What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I heard these were supposed to be very spicy to start. Man I am kicking myself for not getting these shipped Priority Mail! You Easties make us Westies jealous......

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I heard these were supposed to be very spicy to start. Man I am kicking myself for not getting these shipped Priority Mail! You Easties make us Westies jealous......
lol I'm a middleman and I ain't got no sticks yet either...I bet we get em on the same day.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well the one I smoked was real nice ROTT. Started out as a pepper bomb and provided plenty of strong flavors throughout. Looking forward to letting these rest some to see what else develops as potential is there. I will say these are pretty strong. I had a decent size meal but by the end I was starting to get a bit sweaty which is unusual for me. Based on this one I would say they are definately box worth and the characteristics are all there for some nice aging.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Those look beautiful. Thanks for the pic! Hope mine are awaiting me when I get home from work in 5 hours!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Mine have arrived. All I can say is...DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE! NOTHING TO LOOK AT HERE!!! THESE STICKS SUCK! THEY'RE TRASH! YOU DON'T WANT THEM!

They don't look amazing. They don't smell like the greatest sticks since sliced bread. I won't be smoking one tonight, and if they are good, looking to buy more tomorrow. I won't be doing any of those things because they suck.

:grin:

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Mine have arrived. All I can say is...DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE! NOTHING TO LOOK AT HERE!!! THESE STICKS SUCK! THEY'RE TRASH! YOU DON'T WANT THEM!

They don't look amazing. They don't smell like the greatest sticks since sliced bread. I won't be smoking one tonight, and if they are good, looking to buy more tomorrow. I won't be doing any of those things because they suck.

:grin:
We all expect a detailed review with pics by morning. Get on it!!:cbig:

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I will call them tomorow. Iffffffffffffffffffffff I can get a box im going to keep 15 of them and sell two fivers. The first fiver was spoken for and the second one will go to you bc your local....theres are biiiiiiig IFFFFFFSSSSS

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
These better be FN great. You guys made me bite the bullet. So you can stop praising this cigar now.LOL Junior is just going to have to wait til my tax return for his Xmas present. LOL