What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not sure if it is going to be an LE but Pete posted on Facebook about a new one called Avion it is going to be a spinoff of Fausto. Any info out there?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not sure if it is going to be an LE but Pete posted on Facebook about a new one called Avion it is going to be a spinoff of Fausto. Any info out there?
No further info., but I recall a thread last year where someone had mentioned that Pete had trademarked the "Avion" name. I'm sure it will be tasty.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
From Pete's twitter/fb about 2 min ago....

"Okay, I can't keep it a secret any longer. My new brand La Casita Criolla is made with the following tobacco. 100% Conn. broadleaf."

WHAT!?!?!?!?

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
La Casita Criolla, Fausto and Avion are regular production.
Pete does a 100 percent broadleaf cigar have any complexity or does the flavor profile stay relatively consistent throughout the smoke? Just curious and looking forward to the release.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It's pretty much just a flavor bomb.
Yeah I know it's got flavor it's broadleaf baby! But is it consistent flavor through the entire smoke or does the flavor change? Just curious. I would assume that if it's all the same leaf there would not be much complexity but if your a broadleaf whore you would be in heaven doing the old double fisted hand salute with one in each hand :rolling:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So we have M80, La Casita Criollo, and the Fausto lines. Anything else?
There'll be the 2009 La Verite, the 2011 Monster, and, hopefully, another Actor's Series. I'm sure that we'll see a few more single-store LE releases too. The Anarchy and Barclay-Rex had quite a bit of advance notice but the SODO really crept up on me. Never saw that one coming until it happened. It sounds like another one of these should hit fairly soon, if a previous post can be believed.

Till now, we've seen a single-store LE in the Cabaiguan (WCD 120), one from El Triunfador (SODO), and various ones under the Tatuaje lines. Could a La Riqueza LE be in the works?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Can you elaborate on the M80? Haven't heard much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think of the DPG Firecracker shape but in a revised T110 blend and that's the M-80.

This is an LE for Two Guys Smoke Shop and should be out around July 4th.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
There'll be the 2009 La Verite, the 2011 Monster, and, hopefully, another Actor's Series. I'm sure that we'll see a few more single-store LE releases too. The Anarchy and Barclay-Rex had quite a bit of advance notice but the SODO really crept up on me. Never saw that one coming until it happened. It sounds like another one of these should hit fairly soon, if a previous post can be believed.

Till now, we've seen a single-store LE in the Cabaiguan (WCD 120), one from El Triunfador (SODO), and various ones under the Tatuaje lines. Could a La Riqueza LE be in the works?
There was at least one La Riqueza LE last year.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Think of the DPG Firecracker shape but in a revised T110 blend and that's the M-80.

This is an LE for Two Guys Smoke Shop and should be out around July 4th.
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wyatt, I wouldn't say it's overly complex but if you are a broadleaf fan, you will want to chew on these things all day. You'll get strength nuances throughout the cigar and the smaller sizes are a bit more spicy and concentrated but again not really a complex cigar. The largest size is going to be under $7.

Sizes are.
HCB 5 1/8 x 42
HCBC 5 5/8 x 46
HCBF 6 1/2 x 48

All wet packed and rustic looking. This is old school cigar making.
The name La Casita Criolla ( little native house ) fits the cigar perfectly.