What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Check out the barclay rex website, their prices on tatuaje stuff are actually pretty great. They don't have to charge state taxes if they are sending it out of state.

I think I heard somewhere that these would be in the ~$8 realm.
For those of us in NYS the taxes will make this more like a $12-$15 smoke.
:grinFU: Fugging Poltiticians:grinFU:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anyone heard Pete talk about what the new Actors Series in February is supposed to taste like? I would be interested to see if he stays in the Frank/Boris flavor range.
Well, it would be the Bela and prob be more like a Drac than a Frank/Boris...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Regarding the Barclay Rex 100th Anni. stick, any ideas on packaging and price? I tried to look for the announcement on Facebook but couldn't find it. I spoke to someone at BR earlier this week and they either genuinely did not know some of these details or weren't telling.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Regarding the Barclay Rex 100th Anni. stick, any ideas on packaging and price? I tried to look for the announcement on Facebook but couldn't find it. I spoke to someone at BR earlier this week and they either genuinely did not know some of these details or weren't telling.

3,000 cigars total. Not sure on the amount per box. They are going to be around $16 for in state people (nyc taxes), around $13 for out of state.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
3,000 cigars total. Not sure on the amount per box. They are going to be around $16 for in state people (nyc taxes), around $13 for out of state.
Actually it's 5,000 Steve & the out of state Price should be around $12...

6x54 Pigtailed Broadleaf.... very spicy & it has a covered foot... Sounds good
to me!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Actually it's 5,000 Steve & the out of state Price should be around $12...

6x54 Pigtailed Broadleaf.... very spicy & it has a covered foot... Sounds good
to me!
LOL yes it is your right. i even told someone on the phone it was 5,000 right before i posted this. My mistake. boxes of 25... and I got the $13 price right from Billy the owner but he was pretty unsure about a lot of aspects of the release.. Greats guys down at bar clay though. They were one of the if not the very first store in NYC to carry Tatuaje. Billy and adam are great people.

they also told me it was a 54 ring gauge but pete has it listed as a 52.

Last edited: