What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Someone really needs to update the Tatuaje reference guide thread to include all of the limited releases...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good guys over @ BR. Called them up and got on the list no problem. I am very interested to see how these compare to the Tenderloin!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
With all the peeps who say they have a personal relationship with PJ, I'm amazed that any of these special releases ever reach the masses. I don't really mind, I usually get one or two of the specials, and honestly, I think the readily available cigars are better :)

I smoke only a few cigars per week and it's always on the weekend. Between the Cojonu 2006, Petit Reserva, and an occasional Especiales, I'm gooooood to go. Great cigars. In factl, they are the best of all the nc's. And that's a fact, JACK :D

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tried calling, didn't get an answer. Any idea if they are doing whole boxes only or splitting into 5ers? If it's a whole box situation, is there anyone interested in doing a split?

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Tried calling, didn't get an answer. Any idea if they are doing whole boxes only or splitting into 5ers? If it's a whole box situation, is there anyone interested in doing a split?
I'd be interested in a split.

I called and left my number for a call back from someone. Going to try them again tomorrow.

I'm a sucker for a closed foot roll!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A couple of quotes by Pete from his facebook for those who dont have FB.

"Smoking a Barclay Rex 100th cigar. 6x52. Broadleaf, pigtail, covered foot. Big brother to the Pork Tenderloin."

"I think I'm smoking another Barclay Rex when I land in Miami. These things are straight up good."

And if anyone is willing to split up a box with me, I would apreciate it.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Maybe we should get a list going for people who wanna split a box.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just hung up with them myself. I'm #13 on the list. Not too many people right now, so it sounds like it shouldn't be too big of a problem to get some sticks.