What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Being Tobacco tax in NYS is 75% on top of NYC's taxes I have a feeling they're going to be significantly cheaper than $13 out of state vs 16 in state.... but then again who knows... I'll find out when I get the call

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
yea, I didn't realize they were going to be that much MORE than the Tenderloin. $2 or so would compensate for vitola size, but not this much, not to me.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If you look at the shots part of the tatuaje site it shows the bands for the next 4 limited cigars, bar clay and Rex being the first

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just hung up with them myself. I'm #13 on the list. Not too many people right now, so it sounds like it shouldn't be too big of a problem to get some sticks.
Probably because everyones blown their budget on the Face and Skull and Bones. Personally, the Pork Tend was the perfect size. IMO, the extra cost isn't worth the little extra size diff especially if its a similar blend. I'm sure Xmas sticks are coming soon so I'm putting the extra pennies away for them. G1

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think this will be a good deal for those buying out of state, and not paying NY state taxes!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Probably because everyones blown their budget on the Face and Skull and Bones. Personally, the Pork Tend was the perfect size. IMO, the extra cost isn't worth the little extra size diff especially if its a similar blend. I'm sure Xmas sticks are coming soon so I'm putting the extra pennies away for them. G1
After hearing this from a lot of people and also dropping a lot on the face and S&B myself lol I'm probably going to only be looking for a 5er. good call.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The Pork Tenderloin was probably one of the best deals of the year at $8 per. Remember though, there was no banding and no boxing. So if the BR cigar comes in at $2-$4 more for a larger size with a band and boxed I think the price would be right. If it's anything like the Pork Tenderloin I just don't want to miss out ya know?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Pork Tenderloin was probably one of the best deals of the year at $8 per. Remember though, there was no banding and no boxing. So if the BR cigar comes in at $2-$4 more for a larger size with a band and boxed I think the price would be right. If it's anything like the Pork Tenderloin I just don't want to miss out ya know?
It better be a nice freaking box then...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

so $200 for a bundled cigar is the best deal of the year? And you're saying the $300 a box for them with a band and a box is a good deal? I don't see it, even if you do have the pockets.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For as much praise as the Tenderloin has received as an LE stick $8 seems like a good deal. I can still go out and find EPC Short Runs. The Same can't be said about the Tenderloin. I'd be hard pressed to find J21's for $200 a box and they are a regular production stick. There hasn't even been a confirmed price on the BR Anni yet so I guess this is all a mute point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Barclay-Tat stick is due in 2 or 3 weeks. It's a 6x52 w/ a pigtail and overwrapped foot. Supposed to be a spice bomb and retail in the $13-16 dollar range. The Lexington shop has a great relationship with Pete. They were huge supporters of the guapos line and carry an awesome selection of all things Tatuaje. I visited NYC last summer and smoked at least 10 sticks in the shop. Great, no BS shop.

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just talked to a guy at the shop. He said that they will be available in 10 days and that out of state pricing is $220 per box.