What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoking one right now. Really really nice. Not spicy but good flavor. The cigar, preflight, smells amazing. The smell of the smoke is also really aromatic and I am enjoying this as much as the flavor of the cigar itself.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could probably afford to split up box to some brothers who haven't had a monster and can't get them. If I get flodded with requests then I won't be able to fill all requests. Shoot me a p.m. and we will see.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
1st time I forgot about these and now all the dress boxes are way gone. Dammit ruined my collection at least I got the plain box to smoke.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If any one needs some let me know I have 14 and really don't need that many. I bought a box cause my B&M had them and the swag got me .... a 3 pack of tatuaje black's, a box opener, a sweet patch, and last but not least a sweet Tatajue buzz cut cutter.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1st time I forgot about these and now all the dress boxes are way gone. Dammit ruined my collection at least I got the plain box to smoke.
For whatever reason, the dress boxes were extremely hard to come by this year. :frown:
I agree, I ended up with 2 non-dressed boxes. The cigars are very good. Once of the best releases of the year. I'd probably buy another non-dress box if I came across one. I do want a dress box, but I've struck out with all my normal places.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I would have loved to have bought a dress box. Habana's in Albany where I go to buy and smoke, had at least one dress box. I did buy a single and I thought it was AMAZING. One of the best smokes I've had in a while actually. I tend to like medium bodies smokes, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. But, yeah- great stick. Would like to buy another one if the opportunity presents itself.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well
I Paid dearly for it but to keep the collection going I asked a guy who is a dealer if he could try and find one for me and he did. I paid $230 and hate to say it but was happy to since I started this collection a long time ago and though silly I really like most of Pete's stuff even when many don't. So I have a full dress collection and some plain boxes to smoke from. Yay.