What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
got my dress box today! gonna fire one up in a bit. View attachment 26039
Love the picture! Please post your thoughts after you smoke it if you could.
had a couple of these so far and first off I think they're great! They are a little different then I expected. Similar to the min-mum obviously but I thought they would be a bit stronger. I was expecting full strength stick, but this is a definite medium, with tons of flavor. The main flavors I picked out where of leather, cocoa, cedar, light pepper but moreso right off the bat. There was also a nice earthy flavor and some other spices? flavors that I can't quite identify but it's a very pleasant smoke. I mentioned it's medium strength and think this might be trouble because as soon as I finished my last stick, I wanted to fire another up another, and I could see myself going through these way too quickly.

I do have a question for anyone else that grabs these: atleast in the dress box, when you open up the wax paper around the sticks, the center stick in the bundle is individually wrapped... why? Is there something special about that stick or am I just over thinking nothing?
Thanks for your input; can't wait to try these.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well i just got my dress box. i will wait untill Halloween to smoke the first one. cant wait. Kelly at Cigars on 7th was a pleasure to deal with, no problems. I two am wondering about the single wrapped stick.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Joyals sent me a non-dress instead of the dress they had said I would be getting. I'm more than a little upset.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Anyone looking for these, check with your local Tatuaje retailer. Most retailers will get undressed boxes with a box or two dressed. They should be landing if not already very soon. The initial frenzy which happens at every release is over with a few stragglers remaining. That being said, this release is good so if you're a fan of Tatuaje's profile, I'd pick up a box. G1

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Serious cigars has 10ct boxes and singles in stock.
All out.

For Washington locals, I spoke with a local B&M this afternoon and they said early next week.
Really I just want a few to try but what city or B&M, I am in Spokane..Thanks
Rain city cigars. Although I would direct you to the sites sponsors first because I believe you have to be present to buy them.
Thanks for the heads up. I got my wolfman coffin from them last year and am hoping to pick up from them again this year too.