What's new

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Fired one up last night - it was excellent. Though at about the half way mark, it went bitter for about 10 minutes, it came right back & finished excellent. I am really glad to have grabbed a few of these & look forward to these after a little bit of rest.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well got my bundle in yesterday and smoked one today. Mr. Johnson got himself a winner in this one. Yes I would say a beefed up J21 and in my opinion better then the porkchop. In fact so that will be placing an order (hopefully) for another bundle.

Excellent cigar I would rate a 90-92. The ones that have given their reports on the overall smoke are spot on.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The really crazy part is that this DIDN'T make the cut for the meat locker... I can't wait to try one of these!
I read that as well. My problem is I have no idea what the meat locker is. It fits the butcher theme pretty well. It's time to do some searching.

Nope. All I found was this thread. Can someone educate me?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I read that as well. My problem is I have no idea what the meat locker is. It fits the butcher theme pretty well. It's time to do some searching.

Nope. All I found was this thread. Can someone educate me?
OK, the Butcher line was thought of by Jose who runs gloucester street cigar in Boston. Pete and he are good friends, Jose was kicking around ideas for cigars for the store and they came up with the Monster cigar series. Pete wanted to keep the Monster series for himself so Jose nickname is Pork Chop (I think) and the first cigar was the Pork Chop, now Pork Tenderloin which is not apart of Jose's line but he liked it and is part of the overall line.

Sorry if that is hard to follow.

The next cigar in Jose series should be out around Dec or the first of the year.

John

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
OK, the Butcher line was thought of by Jose who runs gloucester street cigar in Boston. Pete and he are good friends, Jose was kicking around ideas for cigars for the store and they came up with the Monster cigar series. Pete wanted to keep the Monster series for himself so Jose nickname is Pork Chop (I think) and the first cigar was the Pork Chop, now Pork Tenderloin which is not apart of Jose's line but he liked it and is part of the overall line.

Sorry if that is hard to follow.

The next cigar in Jose series should be out around Dec or the first of the year.

John
Actually...Jose was saying that the Meat Locker should be ready around Christmas. Four different cigars, one of which will be the Pork Chop (a master case of 10 of each stick, if I heard/remember correctly). He also made mention of possibly doing a punched up version of the Pork Chop.