What's new

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I didn't know they were all going to be sold together! That is freaking cool!
40 smokes/box will probably put it out of my price range
Well the term used was a master case of 10 of the 4 different cigars. It's the first time I've heard the term used. When I pointed up to the top shelf in the walk in, I asked if a large wooden box was of 100 Le Verite? Jose replied "yes, that's the master case". I didn't ask him to elaborate...

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
on the phone he told me another butcher cut was in the works. I know he said october because i remember thinking it was weird releasing something around the same time as the monster.

perhaps it was him just shooting the shit and wasn't anything concrete.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I was not blown away with the Pork Tenderloin today. Good cigar, but it's not any better than the regular brown line (which to me has more spice than these). If you made me choose a Cazadore or this, it'd be the Cazadore 10 times out of 10.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
on the phone he told me another butcher cut was in the works. I know he said october because i remember thinking it was weird releasing something around the same time as the monster.

perhaps it was him just shooting the shit and wasn't anything concrete.
Very possible, Jose is very good about dropping little tid bits of info......but not all the time.

Last time I was in there he told me he had something new coming out in 2 weeks, I talked to him the next week and he said he did not have anything new coming out....I don't think he can keep the toughts in his head strait.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to have to coordinate our schedules a little better. I dropped by about 2:00 this afternoon. Nothing like sneaking out of work for a bit to enjoy the scenery on Newbury Street this time of year. Oh yeah, and to pick up some cigars.

:smile:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
They F-ed up my order! lol

I ordered one, they sent 2. I will be posting at least 5 5ers FS in the trading room later to re-coop some cash here. The girlfriend is not happy and does not believe me.... LOL